Gary Gardner

ChrisNichollsToe

I can't help but question you're timing sgc. The day after GG scores a hatrick against the ajax youth team you decide to come on here and say he is going to end up a doncaster? I can't help but get the impression you're looking for attention? FWIW i've really liked the look of gardner so far much more accomplished than his brother

we'll see but he's certainly not as good as he was made out to be, i'll be amazed if he becomes a first team regular, if he was good enough i'd be bigging him up like the rest of you, sadly he isn't

What like you bigged up Ethan Moore, released from Cheltenham Town ...or are all these clubs and people all still so wrong about him?

For someone apparently better than Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo, he seems to be struggling a little.

Well, were it not for acting like a complete tit, Bannan probably would already be a first team regular. He was certainly starting to make an impact.

championship player at best i'm afraid

So because YOU have said he is a championship player at best does that mean we should all take that as fact?

we'll see but he's certainly not as good as he was made out to be, i'll be amazed if he becomes a first team regular, if he was good enough i'd be bigging him up like the rest of you, sadly he isn't

What like you bigged up Ethan Moore, released from Cheltenham Town ...or are all these clubs and people all still so wrong about him?

For someone apparently better than Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo, he seems to be struggling a little.

i said that he was the best 15 year old, he was superb, he's still got a chance just needs a break

Well, were it not for acting like a complete tit, Bannan probably would already be a first team regular. He was certainly starting to make an impact.

championship player at best i'm afraid

So because YOU have said he is a championship player at best does that mean we should all take that as fact?

i was giving my opinion, if you or anyone else doesn't agree with it, then so be it

i said that he was the best 15 year old, he was superb, he's still got a chance just needs a break

24whnpv.jpg

Pleeeeease tell me he never actually said that!?

I'm sure SCG will reply but I thought that was Grealish he was talking about with that comparison?

I'm sure SCG will reply but I thought that was Grealish he was talking about with that comparison?

Pleeeeease tell me he never actually said that either!?

yes was grealish, i said moore was the best 15 year old i'd seen but he never built on his potential and stagnated as a result

Â