Photography?

trimandson

But a picture is worth a thousand words :?

In keeping with the zeitgeist of VT OT, what a load of old bollox. :winkold:

There's enough wordy threads already, Snowy. Bugger off back to one of them.

:winkold:

These are cool, historical photos shopped into contemporary scenes

Example

500x_0005wc56.jpg

link to web page

Great concept! Might have to try that one myself. However the photoshop skills in these leave a lot to be desired IMHO. Five or ten more minutes feathering and blending would've made a big difference to the overall quality. The one you've posted is certainly one of the better ones.

Good find though Kev. Cheers.

Yes Pompey I am from Canada. L:ittle place right in the middle of the country called Thunder Bay. Its in Northwestern Ontario about 110,000 people and an 8 hour drive from any other Canadian city. Beautiful though we are on lake surperior :)

Yes Pompey I am from Canada. L:ittle place right in the middle of the country called Thunder Bay. Its in Northwestern Ontario about 110,000 people and an 8 hour drive from any other Canadian city. Beautiful though we are on lake surperior :)

Girl I worked with this year did a year at the university there last year and absolutely loved it. Very jealous after seeing a few of those pics. No wonder she couldn't stop talking about it.

Color

:angry:

colour

Sorry T, copy and paste from the website, blame the Yanks.

No, blame 19th century Britons for Frenchifying the language.... ;)

That is as silly as the Canadians claiming they speak a more pure form of French than... the French :mrgreen:

Â