Battlefield Bad Comapny 2 & Battlefield 3

carlitobrigante

It always was really.

I mean, they've sold before because now-a-days with the releases so close, you could trade it in and get MW2 for a few quid.

EA have given people the time to decide whether they like it or not.

are the tanks useful?

I was awesome at driving and using the tanks and my friend was in the co seat as an engineeer.

blow up a couple of tanks he would get out and repair, and also jump out to knife anyone trying to C4 us.

I think our best was about 14 tank take downs and a variety of people before we got blown up.

Got this last night as a result of not being able to find any jeans to buy. Went for the limited edition copy and have cleared myself a whole evening of gym free, women free bliss in order to enjoy it.

There is the Limited edition and the Limited edition physical warfare pack.

Limited edition = Back To Karkand map pack (comes out December)

Limited edition physical warfare pack = Back To Karkand map pack and a few guns. You can unlock the guns by playing the game anyway.

Karkand map pack = Four Battlefield 2 maps: Strike at Karkand, Gulf of Oman, Sharqi Peninsula and Wake Island

What do you get in the limited edition version Shillzz?

According to the girl who works in Cabot's Circus' Game:

"A few extra bits and bobs like maps and stuff and weapon things"

Was only about £3 extra.

Ive just brought the Limited Edition Physical Warfare one.

Can someone give me a mongs guide to BF as ive never played any of them!?!?!

Use the back button to spot enemies. This pin points them to your team mates so if you die they can try to avenge you. Also if a team mate kills them you get some points for a spot assist.

Play for the objectives. Defend MCOM stations, capture flags etc... Yeah you get points for kills, but kills don't mean shit in this game. It's all about objectives. I once finished top with 5300 points and I had 2 kills and 11 deaths.

Change your class depending on the situation. Load of tanks and vehicles about? Change to an Engineer and take them out with RPGs. Nobody else on your team reviving or healing people? Become an Assault class and help your team out. You can rack up points by keeping your squad mates alive. 100 points per revive, 30 points per heal.

This isn't COD. If you run straight into a room or base you WILL get either shot to hell, sniped or grenaded. Stick with your squad and help each other. Gung-Ho is frowned upon. A squad who works together with a medic, an engineer and 2 soldiers can be near unbeatable.

Ive just brought the Limited Edition Physical Warfare one.

Can someone give me a mongs guide to BF as ive never played any of them!?!?!

Use the back button to spot enemies. This pin points them to your team mates so if you die they can try to avenge you. Also if a team mate kills them you get some points for a spot assist.

Play for the objectives. Defend MCOM stations, capture flags etc... Yeah you get points for kills, but kills don't mean shit in this game. It's all about objectives. I once finished top with 5300 points and I had 2 kills and 11 deaths.

Change your class depending on the situation. Load of tanks and vehicles about? Change to an Engineer and take them out with RPGs. Nobody else on your team reviving or healing people? Become an Assault class and help your team out. You can rack up points by keeping your squad mates alive. 100 points per revive, 30 points per heal.

This isn't COD. If you run straight into a room or base you WILL get either shot to hell, sniped or grenaded. Stick with your squad and help each other. Gung-Ho is frowned upon. A squad who works together with a medic, an engineer and 2 soldiers can be near unbeatable.

Cheers mate :)

Hey Ash welcome to BF! :D

please be weary that for a while, you'll be dead meat, just practice practice practice!

I'd recommend Assault for a beginner, good range of weapons, not too much recoil and you get plenty of ammo, plus, you can throw some med packs down for extra points!

But be advised that no kit in particular is the strongest, to be the strongest you need to think like a team.

your guys getting tunneled into a narrow death zone? med packs for them.

your guys getting hammered by tanks/heli's? grab engineer and lamp some RPGs off.

this is the key to success.

Enjoyed my first BF experience last night, i can see me really getting into this.

Couple of things...

With regards the med packs, ammo etc. do i just throw them on the floor and let people do with them as they please?

Can someone explain all the different colours on the screen and what they mean? green, blue, orange? whats what?

How do i call for ammo or health?

How do i know if someone on my team needs ammo or health?

How do i signal where the enemy are to my team-mates?

Why the feck does nobody talk on it?

Enjoyed my first BF experience last night, i can see me really getting into this.

Couple of things...

With regards the med packs, ammo etc. do i just throw them on the floor and let people do with them as they please?

Can someone explain all the different colours on the screen and what they mean? green, blue, orange? whats what?

Why the feck does nobody talk on it?

Why the Eck does nobody talk on it?

That'll be the COD players Rich :drowsy:

It's actually because you can only hear the people in your squad. The people with green writing over there head are your squad members, these are the people you should be working with to take objectives. Generally, when you play on your own people don't use Mics, well... that's what i've found. This game is really at it's best when you play with a few friends all in the same squad. :)

Wow this game is hard alot more difficult than COD

I like the look of Recon but the starter rifle is shit im hitting things but it takes about 5 shots to kill someone so they get hit then just go prone and hide behind something while i flash up on a radar giving away my position because i fired then i always get instagibbed by an assaulter or supporter from behind even knifed on some occassions ideally id like to kill something then reposition so this doesnt happen but im bearly picking up any kills maybe 5 - 6 a game whats the best rifle for it ive just got the basic one at the moment and a basic scope how do you use the radio beacon as well is it like tactical insertion?

The vehicle maps are hilarious though one of the maps i just rode around in the back of a jeep looking for people seperated from their main group and jumped out with about 4 other people shot him to hell then jumped back in and moved onto the next poor buggars

Couple of things...

Why the Eck does nobody talk on it?

Green is a squad mate, blue is a team mate, orange is enemy

Drop ammo/medi packs in areas where there is a lot of traffic, you'll pick up a lot of extra points, people will call if they need it, or you can see their health bar above their head, although you get a lot of people that don't bother, so you're dry on ammo, you request some, but it falls on deaf ears. You'll get a defib eventually aswell, allows you to revive dead team mates, little electric shock/skull appears above their body, you get 100 pts for reviving, same as a kill.

I don't talk on it either, i've not found a lot that do have their headsets, but its still fine. Can be annoying be when you get people that are not interested in playing the objective though, you get right up next to an mcom station, heavily guarded, so you wait for squad mates to spawn on you, but when they do, they **** off in the other direction!

Â