What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

spacer.png

There's a photo out there in that there facebookland of me doing front stage security at a Voice of the Beehive gig at the State in Liverpool. The sheer boredom on my face is plain to see (I'm clearly more interested in my ciggie), the crowd have also left a big gap between the stage/barrier and themselves. I am the only person doing front stage. None of that is an endorsement of the band :D 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bickster said:

There's a photo out there in that there facebookland of me doing front stage security at a Voice of the Beehive gig at the State in Liverpool. The sheer boredom on my face is plain to see (I'm clearly more interested in my ciggie), the crowd have also left a big gap between the stage/barrier and themselves. I am the only person doing front stage. None of that is an endorsement of the band :D 

Well I like this album!

• Like 1

Lemon Jelly - Lemonjelly.ky Their first album but in reality a compilation of their first three EPs. This came out on 2000 the EPs were earlier

A brilliant downtempo album, full of humour perfect for a lazy sunny afternoon

OC05OTMzLmpwZWc.jpeg

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, bickster said:

Lemon Jelly - Lemonjelly.ky Their first album but in reality a compilation of their first three EPs. This came out on 2000 the EPs were earlier

OC05OTMzLmpwZWc.jpeg

That and Lost Horizons are my go to albums when I need a bit of cheering up.

• Like 2

On 12/05/2023 at 10:02, rjw63 said:

spacer.png

Rob, have you got a special uberwanky hipster display stand for the album you're currently listening to? Wouldn't put it past you tbh... 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Anthony said:

Rob, have you got a special uberwanky hipster display stand for the album you're currently listening to? Wouldn't put it past you tbh... 

No, I just balance the album cover on the back of my turntable!

17 minutes ago, Anthony said:

I've got one of them, its actually quite useful, its not really for the displaying of the album cover but it does give me somewhere other that the floor to keep the album sleeve that's in use

And for the record, it's an old iPad stand of my daughters that we bought from that Swedish furniture store years ago for far less than a fiver

1 hour ago, bickster said:

OC05OTMzLmpwZWc.jpeg

My mate was driving back from Scotchland and asked me to do a Spotify playlist for him. Apparently most of it was unlistenable shit but not Ky. He loved it. Still a great album now. 

• Like 1

I'm going to do something very unusual for me, walk down the road to catch a bus. That is unusual in itself but even more unusual is going out on a Saturday night...

Sooooo.... going out music is on

LmpwZWc.jpeg

• Like 3

Â