What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here by Alice In Chains.

Rugeley Villa - the first album I bought when I was 12 years old was Sabbath Bloody Sabbath - still sounds great 37 years later!

mate I've just come on to post I'm listening to vol4 again and I'm hammered. Sabbath bloody sabbath is probably their best album. Its as good as anything around at the time. And people call sabbath just a metal band. One of the greatest bands ever

P.s I love alice in chains

Sabbath bloody sabbath is one hell of an album. Sorry I keep going on but I'm pissed but I keep my emotions to myself. I'm not being biased but they take some beating in terms of albums but live their were better bands

Its by far their easiest album to listen to. I'd rank it as one of my favourites of all time. From start to finish its class. Obviously baba o'riley and won't get fooled again are popular but my wife, love aint for keeping, The song is over and behind blue eyes just as much. I think its an emotional album, sad if you like. Won't get fooled again always gets me playing air drums.

Edited by Rugeley Villa

The very best of fleetwood mac. One of the greats

Which F. Mac? 

The Buckingham/Nicks one was all well and good, but Peter Green's band was the real deal. 

• Like 1

The buckingham,nicks. Yeah I like both if I'm honest. One of the greats peter green was. What happend to him after fleetwood mac?

Took too much acid. I saw him play The Splinter Group about 12 years ago, and he looked shot to bits. Could still play though. 

The buckingham,nicks. Yeah I like both if I'm honest. One of the greats peter green was. What happend to him after fleetwood mac?

Took too much acid. I saw him play The Splinter Group about 12 years ago, and he looked shot to bits. Could still play though. 

Yeah, I saw them too. He was an obvious acid casualty - played all the FMac classics, all the right notes were there, but it was like there was a big blank space behind it all. Weird. 

Â