• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is about 2000 there now. 500 at the reception and 1500 at the Holte End. getting bigger by the minute by all accounts. They didn't shut the gates properly so a source as said.

Either stupidity is a contagious disease or those on this forum who took the p*ss out of the protesters may have misjudged the feelings of a large number of fans.

How is showing how u feel about possibly the worst appointment ever in the clubs history stupid? I mean come on, aslong as these guys keep it peaceful and respectful I think its a great idea, better than just sitting back and watch the club die infront of your eyes!!

Pacbuddies - I personally believe it is the latter.

Fowlersrs I complete agree. I'm a strong advocat of protesting. If they feel that strongly then it's the right thing to do, provided it's done so peacefully.

It's like that scene from LOTR when Saruman shows Grima his massive army. Brings a tear to my eye.

Let's hope that Randy takes note of the fans protest. 15000 people opn FB and 2000 at VP is unbelievable. If he persists with this there is nowhere to hide should McLeish fail. At least with GH he had the excuse that he had no pre-season blah blah blah.

2000 at VP

there is nowhere near 2000 people in that photo , where are those figures coming from ?

There's another bunch down the Witton end having a sit down protest.

and

then they got up and breached the gates to the car park.

There is about 2000 there now. 500 at the reception and 1500 at the Holte End. getting bigger by the minute by all accounts. They didn't shut the gates properly so a source as said.

Either stupidity is a contagious disease or those on this forum who took the p*ss out of the protesters may have misjudged the feelings of a large number of fans.

How is showing how u feel about possibly the worst appointment ever in the clubs history stupid? I mean come on, aslong as these guys keep it peaceful and respectful I think its a great idea, better than just sitting back and watch the club die infront of your eyes!!

I suggest you target your posts at those who have been taking the p*ss.

TimothyAbraham Timothy Abraham

All at pains to say it wasn NOT just about the fact McLeish was coming from Blues. It was that they felt he wasn't good enough for #AVFC

57 seconds ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply »

Home from the protest now..Every #AVFC fan I spoke to tonight was fiercely passionate about their club and spoke well on the matter.

Its nice to see that they have acted in a peaceful manner. I don't mind the protests, but I do not condone the idiots that graffitied the walls!! Shameful.

All at pains to say it wasn NOT just about the fact McLeish was coming from Blues. It was that they felt he wasn't good enough for #AVFC

57 seconds ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply »

Home from the protest now..Every #AVFC fan I spoke to tonight was fiercely passionate about their club and spoke well on the matter.

Its nice to see that they have acted in a peaceful manner. I don't mind the protests, but I do not condone the idiots that graffitied the walls!! Shameful.

This. The idiots who graffiti'd BMH are just idiots and really do not help the protest.

The sad thing is that our board do not seem to give a shit.

i don't get all of this...

Randy approaches Wigan the correct way, Martinez turns us down politely, Wigan chairman thanks Villa for the nice way we approached them

Randy supposedly "tapps up" Mcleish, Mcleish resigns & Randy says well he's a free agent he's quite within his rights to speak with him, blues kick off as you would expect them to

Do these two actions sound like the same man?? Has Randy become so desperate, he's lost all his morals???