• Benitez
    • McClaren
    • Martinez
    • Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

"ITK's" crave attention, he'll be back so stop crying.

You don't have a clue do you? Are you 10 or something?

Coop normally comes on here to post about dinners and talks he is setting up for Villa fans to attend with the likes of Mcgrath. Good stuff for Villa fans to get involved with and attend, looks like your pointless abuse has put a stop to that now.

This site is rapidly going downhill with the cretins that seemed to have come on here lately.

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read the bile and vitriol on this and other boards, Facebook and Twitter, aimed towards two decent men, Randy Lerner and Alex McLeish, and you will see a large cross-section of inbreds.

I really do believe that this is our moment of shame as Aston Villa supporters.

Not saying everybody but this week some of our fans have proven to be very stupid. That banner is by far the moronic thing ever at Villa Park even worse than the Houllier out banner.

Id be happy if some of these idiots **** off from the club. support the club and stop acting like 12 year old spoiled girls

Christ, whats wrong with some of you on here.

The ITK's at least keep it a little bit interesting, unlike some of the utter tosh and drivel i've seen on here.

If there's a little rumour going round, I'd rather hear it and make my own mind up than not hear it at all. It's impossible for anyone to be 100% right on everything but some of the ITK's have been proven to be right in the past with things ahead of the journalists so why give them a hard time ?

PLANK!! The guy has not craved any attention and he has been very reserved on twitter. And he has only come on here today to address prats like you who doubt everything.

Yes there are some idiots on twitter who spout crap. But he isn't one of them. But you got what you wanted.

Where did I slag you off? Nowhere. You were saying you are 100% certain, and ALL i stated was that I also know as I have read the exact same tweet as you have. From coop_86. So there you go.

No slagging off here

I was only kinda pulling your leg when I said slagging off.... cos I'd done my Miss Marple bit for the day!

haha. Well done Miss Marple!! :winkold:

Really?? I might want to rethink my forensic pyschology notion if I were you.

I certainly know one ITK who probably won't be tweeting anymore. Would you like to know why...

Abuse!

Some on that ridiculous "We don't want McLeish page" has said that Talksport have announced that a statement will be made tonight and it won't be something that Villa fans will like.

Everyone else there has taken that as McLeish is coming to Villa.

Probably just means a new contract for Moyes?

Or Talksport talk shit.

Facebook page update...

Aston Villa Supporters - We don't want Alex McLeish. (Facebook group)

The club has responded in person and acknowledged this group's letter. We will hear from them later tonight....

Absolute bunch of morons.

STFU and let the board do what they need to do without all this childish kicking and screaming.

Some may be unhappy about how this is being handled but sending letters and posting shit on facebook aint doing anybody any good is it?!

Yeah ITK's craving attention is very annoying. I remember someone on here claiming he had a 3 am exclusive. He must have been after attention too. :winkold:

Believe it or not, there are actually some genuine ITKs.

Since randy took over he has poorly managed the club until he realised this in the 09/10 season resulting in the breakdown of relations with O' Neill. He'd he run the club properly and increased our income by tapping the streams all other clubs did we would probably still have o'neill.
O'Neill is/was a decent, solid manager (with a great record/rep from his days in the two-horse SPL) but with an old-fashioned and inflexible approach to management. Every season with him Villa would get out of the blocks well, and then, due to shallow squad depth/O'Neill's 70s/80s stylee preference for using the same core players week-in-week-out, would run out of steam from about February onwards. He's now a free-agent, but Fulham, West Ham and his old club Notts Forest have all passed over him to appoint other managers. His stock maybe isn't what it was.

MON really is vastly overrated.

McLeish has a better record in Scotland than MON.

MON wasted millions in transfer fees and wages and we will have to carry the burden until they all leave - most of whom - we'll have to pay to leave as no one can afford their wages.

Some on that ridiculous "We don't want McLeish page" has said that Talksport have announced that a statement will be made tonight and it won't be something that Villa fans will like.

Everyone else there has taken that as McLeish is coming to Villa.

Probably just means a new contract for Moyes?

Or Talksport talk shit.

Option 3