• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The deafening silence from MatKendrick and the club tells me there's something afoot.

Its McLeish.

Put money on it then.

It isnt. by the way.

Bookies have suspended betting havent they??

And those who are questioning why this info is based on, i had some very concerning news off somebody this morning with links to Villa. I posted it a few pages back.

I dont normally post this sort of stuff but the source is reliable and has no need to lie to me. I hope to god she is though!!

How about there's no bloody way we'd appoint McGinger regardless of any of the other reasons posted

a) he's shit

B) he was manager of the shite

c) he resigned (not something RL would like)

d) he's still shit

e) he's possibly a bit more shit than that too

If RL ever tried to employ him, he would face a shit storm and he knows it. And I don't for one minute think RL ever considered him, even for a nano-second

So ... not a fan then?

This is getting out of hand now. With fans like us I'd be worried about taking the job too. Nobody seems to be making a circus out of the Chelsea managerial vacancy. Fellow Villans I implore you to ignore the media, don't get drawn into the farce, and stop trying to run the club. We'll end up being the most deluded and derided fans in the country, ready to be universally laughed at if we're relegated just like the Geordies were.

Spot on bolg. The closure of BBC 606 has added a number of juvenile WUM's to this and other Villa sites, as if we didn't have enough doom and gloom merchants already. TalkSport and the rest of the gutter media can only prosper if Villa fans react as we've unfortunately been doing.

We know nothing and neither do the media and that's how it should be, so let's wait for Randy to appoint his best candidate and then we can comment on fact rather than fiction.

The deafening silence from MatKendrick and the club tells me there's something afoot.

Its McLeish.

Put money on it then.

It isnt. by the way.

And those who are questioning why this info is based on, i had some very concerning news off somebody this morning with links to Villa. I posted it a few pages back.

I dont normally post this sort of stuff but the source is reliable and has no need to lie to me. I hope to god she is though!!

No, they havent suspended betting.

Ive heard similar to your source a while ago. Its not true. Villa are not offering McLeish the job. We havent approached them about him and wouldnt without their permission. It's cobblers.

Talksport saying no one wants our job

... well I want it.

Can I be assistant? I'll have that job no problem and I'll work for free.

I like the working for free offer.

Can you make a good cup of tea?

Actually I can, I'm a firm believer in not putting in the milk until the tea is properly brewed as not to make the water go cold before its time.

I'm also obviously a believer in the tea bag being allowed some time to brew properly which seems to be overlooked by so many!

If I get the call... you're my man of choice... please don't leave me with GMac.

Why do people call McLeish Eck?

"Fecking eck your joking" can be heard from the fan base of every club he has managed?

Talksport saying no one wants our job

... well I want it.

Can I be assistant? I'll have that job no problem and I'll work for free.

I like the working for free offer.

Can you make a good cup of tea?

Actually I can, I'm a firm believer in not putting in the milk until the tea is properly brewed as not to make the water go cold before its time.

I'm also obviously a believer in the tea bag being allowed some time to brew properly which seems to be overlooked by so many!

If I get the call... you're my man of choice... please don't leave me with GMac.

If all you two are bothered about is the quality of the tea then I'm coming in as Director of Football to make sure you do some bloody work!

Its McLeish.

Put money on it then.

It isnt. by the way.

suspended betting??? - not quite

was 1/5 last night - now 11/10. All the money coming in is going on Moyes!!

Whelen blabbed to ensure he kept his, others not so much so.

Actually Whelan blabbed when he already knew Martinez had already signed a new contract. Blokes a publicity seeking whore and a gobshite. The Martinez "rejection" happened a lot early than was suggested.

does anyone else think its funny that neither moyes's people or everton have put a statement out distancing them from all the rumers??? surely if there was nothing going on they would want to put it to bed??? 1 statement and its all good for there fans, but no! there silence on this issue alone has me thinking that something has to be going on????

Somebody on H & V reckons Everton are holding a press conference at 2pm today.

Maybe just to put all the rumours to bed? David is our manager, going no where blah blah blah.

Surely a "press conference" thats due to happen in little over 2 hours would have been circulated freely around all the press by now and not just some guy on H&V being privvy to the info?

does anyone else think its funny that neither moyes's people or everton have put a statement out distancing them from all the rumers??? surely if there was nothing going on they would want to put it to bed??? 1 statement and its all good for there fans, but no! there silence on this issue alone has me thinking that something has to be going on????

I thought this a few nights back.

One thing Moyes always does is distance himself instantly

If it's not true that we're after him etc, then they wouldnt need to put a statement out.

The media have not really focused on Moyes - if there was a huge movement by the media saying it, then maybe they would. Currently everyone is saying McLeish in the mainstream Media - and even Blues chairman has come out to say it's not happening (even though Eck quit).

And if some reports are to be believed we have asked clubs to be quiet about our business.