• Benitez
    • McClaren
    • Martinez
    • Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

I think the only thing we are any the wiser about from the past 8 hours or so is that Randy is returning to Brimingham today. On these issues thetrees is rarely (never?) wrong.

Never say never.

Remember that I am generally accurate as to where the aircraft is, but most of the time I don't know who is on it....

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everton fan here again. I was on here early yesterday evening attempting to cool the Moyes rumours but it appears to have gotten out of hand again.

Nothing has changed with his situation. He has not resigned. The Radio City story was a hoax, as are most of the twitter rumours being sputed. In fact an Everton forum is having people go onto twitter to start these rumours as a wind-up to see if they could get people to get the odds on Moyes down. they help take him from 8-1 to favourites in a matter of an hour so it obviously worked,

A few people talking about Phil Neville talking about this on twitter, i'm not sure if he did or didnt mention it but he is on holiday with Moyes at the moment so if he did say something then i'd take it as a very strong word.

The Moyes resignation story has no grounds to it, all hear-say and falsified stories. He has denied interest on the job, a number of times. Journalists have spoken to the club who have told them Moyes is going nowhere. See Phil McNulty (who has a long standing relationship with BK).

I'm not trying to wind anyone up but just thought i'd pass this all along again as alot of people on here seem to be laying money down on Moyes on the basis of very little.

I think the only thing we are any the wiser about from the past 8 hours or so is that Randy is returning to Brimingham today. On these issues thetrees is rarely (never?) wrong.

Never say never.

Remember that I am generally accurate as to where the aircraft is, but most of the time I don't know who is on it....

Indeed. If you were inclined to go the extra mile for us you would don a sexy little hostess outfit and serve martinis to Mr lerner and his esteemed guest, thus discovering the identity.

I therefore question your commitment to the cause Mr trees.

Not only that, if you were a true ITK you would be on Twitter :P

Quote:

Carsley, who made 198 appearances during six years at Goodison Park, said: “I wouldn’t see the benefit of him leaving Everton, which in my opinion is a bigger club.

“He’s so well thought of at Everton that he’d perhaps find it hard to move to Villa.

“If you were talking about one of the top four clubs then maybe but I wouldn’t see the benefit of him leaving Everton, which in my opinion is a bigger club.”

Carsley, who is currently a free agent after being released by Championship outfit Coventry City, also believes Moyes’ commitment to Everton is strong enough for him to resist approaches from clubs with Champions League football on offer.

“I wouldn’t have thought so to be honest,” he added. “He’s that determined and focused on doing well for Everton that I wouldn’t have thought he’d be thinking about anything else.

“Having worked with him for so many years I know how dedicated he is to Everton and pushing them on.”

"Everton are a bigger club" (it may be a sideway step for him...bigger club though? no)

Lee Carsley has own opinion shocker!!!! I wonder who he asked for that??

And why does he repeat himself??? AAHHH he's a fucktard!!!

Toffees getting worried about losing their manager??

Everton fan here again. I was on here early yesterday evening attempting to cool the Moyes rumours but it appears to have gotten out of hand again.

Nothing has changed with his situation. He has not resigned. The Radio City story was a hoax, as are most of the twitter rumours being sputed. In fact an Everton forum is having people go onto twitter to start these rumours as a wind-up to see if they could get people to get the odds on Moyes down. they help take him from 8-1 to favourites in a matter of an hour so it obviously worked,

A few people talking about Phil Neville talking about this on twitter, i'm not sure if he did or didnt mention it but he is on holiday with Moyes at the moment so if he did say something then i'd take it as a very strong word.

The Moyes resignation story has no grounds to it, all hear-say and falsified stories. He has denied interest on the job, a number of times. Journalists have spoken to the club who have told them Moyes is going nowhere. See Phil McNulty (who has a long standing relationship with BK).

I'm not trying to wind anyone up but just thought i'd pass this all along again as alot of people on here seem to be laying money down on Moyes on the basis of very little.

What's next, Santa ain't real?

Give it a break. You're spouting rubbish.

What's next, Santa ain't real?

Give it a break. You're spouting rubbish.

:lol: I think we might need to talk about the Easter Bunny as well...

Anyone hear the Tom Ross interview on BRMB this morning?

He seems certain McLeish will at least speak to Villa although the Blues board will not allow him to speak to anyone.

Lets hope he is wrong as per usual

So let me get this right, you are saying Ross is reporting he is certain to speak to us but at the same time won't be allowed to do so?

I'd say there is a fair chance of Ross being wrong there as its impossible for him to be correct on both counts.

Anyone hear the Tom Ross interview on BRMB this morning?

He seems certain McLeish will at least speak to Villa although the Blues board will not allow him to speak to anyone.

Lets hope he is wrong as per usual

So let me get this right, you are saying Ross is reporting he is certain to speak to us but at the same time won't be allowed to do so?

I'd say there is a fair chance of Ross being wrong there as its impossible for him to be correct on both counts.

I presume he means McLeish will speak to the Villa however the Blues will do everything they can to get money from it as they havent accepted his resignation.

Post removed - Please leave moderation of the site to those who are responsible for it, we will decide who is welcome on the site not you.

If you are unable to do this or you are unable to show respect to other posters whoever they support then it will be you that is 'jogging on'

I get the feeling that McLeish has quit without anything to go to and quit over the signing of King and the board telling Johnson's agent he could leave. It was fairly obvious that Small Heath and McLeish would part company this summer given both their half hearted comments following their relegation but I doubt he has a job lined up just yet.

In fairness I have not said that Moyes is too big for you or made any negative comments about your club, at all.

These stories may give you "a glimmer of hope" but I personally found it unfair to see people spending money on bets on unfounded and intentinally fabricated rumours.

I've been registered with the site for a few years after setting up interviews with some of you a few years ago. Al i was doing was trying to help dispell some nonsense.

No you haven't and you don't deserve any abuse for what you have posted. Please feel free to continue to visit and post on the site.

Sounds like you are trying to reassure yourself that its not happening more than anything! :winkold:

I don't think there's a chance it'll be Moyes or McLeish.

For the first time I'm beginning to be disappointed with the board. There has never been a better time to find a very good manager but we seem to be making a right hash of this.