• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mcleish is a big no from me thanks, really don't see any positives about that one

To be honest, I don't think Lerner would appoint a nose manager unless he was one of the best in the world. He seems to understand the special relationship we have with the unwashed.

Mcleish is a big no from me thanks, really don't see any positives about that one

To be honest, I don't think Lerner would appoint a nose manager unless he was one of the best in the world. He seems to understand the special relationship we have with the unwashed.

I hope so, I know the General certainly appreciates it. Even taking away the fact he manages the unwashed I really don't see the appeal. He has just taken a team down when they really shouldn't of. His teams don't score enough goals and a lot of his signings have been poor.

The Moyes rumour is going to pick up pace all day. I'd be a bit sceptical but he and Randy Lerner do seem to have this connection, which has always been in the background. I think, if he comes, it'll come out in the wash how he was ready to come 12mths ago but was blocked for whatever reason.

Whatever, we'll have a manager who is strong, loyal and liked by the players. With a new squad and a better budget, we'll see what he's made of.

C'mon RL, go get him.

I hope so, I know the General certainly appreciates it. Even taking away the fact he manages the unwashed I really don't see the appeal. He has just taken a team down when they really shouldn't of. His teams don't score enough goals and a lot of his signings have been poor.

Exactly... I think the fact that we went in for Martinez is a sign that Randy wants attractive football at VP. Mcleish is the total opposite of Martinez... for this reason alone I can't see it happening, and when you add on top of that he is a bluenose, it is an absolute certainty it won't happen.

If you have a few quid spare, go over to BetFair and lay it... it's free money.

how longs moyes got left on his contract? i think its about 3 years or so so that means we are looking to pay heavy compensation for him to everton. thats why we wont be going for moyes in my opinon

we should have targeted jol from ages ago he was my choice, now i just dont know where we turn

Alex McCliesh to us would be like Rafa Benitez to Man Utd. Be uproar, and I would have thought the board would probably have more sense. Looks like the bookies have found someone the fans are more against than Steve McClaren now.

Alex McCliesh to us would be like Rafa Benitez to Man Utd. Be uproar, and I would have thought the board would probably have more sense. Looks like the bookies have found someone the fans are more against than Steve McClaren now.

Good point, would take Schteve over him no doubt again even taking away that he is SHA manager