• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What makes people think this will be sorted today ?
true indeed. Its frustrating as hell. Look at how quickly fulham got things sorted out and they even managed to get a top quality manager in too

Perhaps it’s going something like this, which I would say is the norm with appointing managers…

Send out letters and requests to suitable applicants employers/representatives for permission to talk, we have sent out letters to our choices and obviously RM is a choice and we have spoken to him. He will obviously be interested and now its got out that he’s one of the ones we have spoken to he’s asked us to let him know ASAP if he’s got the job so he can put the whole thing to bed. We have said no worries we understand we have a couple of others to speak to and will make our decision by Friday and will let the suitable applicant know and advise to the others thanks but we have chosen? At that RM can advise that he’s staying at Wigan or..

Its pretty obvious that we have a shortlist and that shortlist would have been approached, we have no idea on that shortlist and the reason RM is being talked about so much is HE is the only one that has been confirmed officially ( by Whelan) that we have approached.

still think its hughes

but i woke up with the oddest feeling that it might be harry redknapp - these h rumours have only reinforced that

Can I recommend a good shrink? These nightmare's you are experiencing are clearly very disturbing ;-)

Anyone else fancy Ranieri? His win percentages are in the 40/50%'s and has to rebuild teams before.

Nothing to do with me having him at 50/1 :P

Stats are misleading sometimes, he has lost 4 jobs in the past 5/6 years. A second rate Houllier!