• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and that's just a feeling i have, not some ITK before i get hammered....

i just think today we will hear something and i also it could be something we remember for a long time!

I hope so, mate! Could be a loooong night staying awake for any announcement!! :yawn:

It has been a crazy few weeks, but I have the feeling that I will be distinctly underwhelmed at the "announcement", whenever that may be. I am in a state of "not-too-botheredness" at the moment.

to be honest there has been so much speculation and build up that i reckon we could announce mourinho and a lot of us would go "uh, suppose its ok..."!

i reckon as a leftfield bet - scolari...

On the H mystery.... looking at the top of the page if A = Moyes, B = Benitez then H = Rijkaard?

very clever..

.H could be rugby posts and a ball.The ball being on the left = someone out of leftfield .In other words I havent got a clue what this means!!

All this speculation is killing me. I'm on night shifts from midnight to 9am tonight so really should be sleeping in until gone midday at least. Not so easy when you dream (nightmare?) that it is Tony Pulis who we appoint! Then I check this thread and now more secrecy and speculation that's going to keep me awake, FML!

All this sleep deprivation will be worth it if it's Carlo though...

Harry Redknapp?

"Yeah, I always used to watch Villa as a boy" or whichever line he uses when switching around the London clubs. *Puts massive brown paper bag in his pocket*