fifa 12

fifa09don

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Continued on my career mode with Leeds in the Championship, get to January, see Rivaldo and Juninho are now available, sign Rivaldo, first kick of the ball, broken leg. Season over. :cry:

I was so excited to sign him.

any1 know if you can play with two people in ranked online matches? like you could on fifa 11 i.e ad a guest to the online game?

No you cant, it's a bit of a joke really!

They really need to implement a 2v2 system. Either have 2 on one box, or two from different boxes. It shouldnt be that difficult to introduce surely.

Whenever i try and play 2v2 unranked, as soon as you score they just quit. There's no incentive to stay in the game when it's not ranked and it's just bollocks.

Had a great session of this last night.

Was at a mate's house with a few lads.

One of the guys is ridiculously good. Ranked in the top 5000 in the world so he's decent, and no-one who was there last night had ever beaten him.

I played him and beat him 2-0.

Comfortable as well, he only had 1 shot on target. Even teams, fair and square.

I was **** chuffed to bits! He was livid

I'm genuinely thinking I'm going to have to drop a level on fifa 12. I was on professional level on fifa 11 but it's not really working out so easy on 12, i'm not getting panned but it's hard to draw let alone win now. Soft I know.

Does anyone else always have a really good 5 games to start with, but then just slowly get worse and worse the more you play it in a session?

I'm still doing relatively well on the game, my ranking has stayed pretty intact, but I seem to lose patience in the build up play after a few games and just become really predictable with 1-2 passing.

Wondering if everyone is like that or just me?

Also anyone want to start a VT league. We did one for Fifa11 but it didnt really work out due to the teams being a bit unfair to some players (think someone had Birmingham lol).

If we did a league where everyone picks a 4 star team, but no duplicates (or Villa), i think it could work quite well!

Started a player manager career at Villa. Playing at the professional level and currently second in the league! A remarkable away game @ Citeh saw the mighty claret and blue warriors take a commanding 3-0 lead at HT, only for the Aguero show to pull it back to 3-2 after 50 minutes. However, I held on, and second place was maintained.

Not sure how the youth network works, or the scouting system as im new to this Fifa malarky. Also wish I was better at the skills, cant do anything fancy at the moment and i hate it! Any advice massively appreciated on that front chaps.

Couple of the skills are really useful, but not essential.

I'd go on youtube and search for tutorials on them. The skills are sorted by how good the player is. So a player with 3 stars of skil can't do a 5 star trick.

So I'd only bother learning 3 star tricks, as 4 and 5 star tricks aren't going to be able to be done by everyone so you'll fail if you attempt them.

Roulette is brilliant (L2 plus rotate the right stick starting from the opposite direction to which you are running), old fashioned shot dummy great for a change of direction (hold shoot and press X before you take your shot and push a direction for the change in direction) and dragging the ball left or right is useful for getting past a tackle (L2 plus hold the right stick to your player's left or right. So if you're running left to right, hold the stick up or down)

Does anyone else always have a really good 5 games to start with, but then just slowly get worse and worse the more you play it in a session?

I'm still doing relatively well on the game, my ranking has stayed pretty intact, but I seem to lose patience in the build up play after a few games and just become really predictable with 1-2 passing.

Wondering if everyone is like that or just me?

Also anyone want to start a VT league. We did one for Fifa11 but it didnt really work out due to the teams being a bit unfair to some players (think someone had Birmingham lol).

If we did a league where everyone picks a 4 star team, but no duplicates (or Villa), i think it could work quite well!

This brother will reserve Napoli! Be well up for this, (im on ps3)

I'm genuinely thinking I'm going to have to drop a level on fifa 12. I was on professional level on fifa 11 but it's not really working out so easy on 12, i'm not getting panned but it's hard to draw let alone win now. Soft I know.

Mate, same! I didn't bother with fifa 11 but played on world class/legendary on fifa 10 without too much difficulty, I can barely manage professional on fifa 12. The annoying thing is that semi-pro is way too easy, it gets very boring winning every game 5-0.

Â