Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Chindie

I'm pretty sure its more realistic if fewer bullets kill you. I don't think I'd survive2/3 bullets personally and not just run away. I know its a game. But we are talking about realism here aren't we....

My uncle was shot in the arm twice. He is currently not dead. 3/4 is about right. 2 is not. It's less realistic and makes and doesn't really account for lag/bad host.

My great uncle was shot in WW2. He didnt respawn. :(

Games arent supposed to be realistic. Well, Call of Duty isnt at least.

I never said anything about headshots, did I?

You do realise that shotguns take 2 shots and that Commando only takes 1 knife? The range on Commando is as good as a shotgun and the hit detection far better. As for the rest of your comments. Fine and dandy if it's a 1-on-1, you act like you can just up to a sniper and stab him.

Too seriously? Nah. Do I want games to be better? Absoloutely. If anyone is taking them too seriously it's you and your 'realism' and tactics stuff. :lol:

It takes 2 shots if your shoot them from miles away or at their feet. In the chest or head it takes one with a shotgun. Comes down to skill.

Range on commando isnt the same of a shotgun.

I act like I can just run up to a sniper and stab them? Silly comment, you act like you get stressed out and rage quit every time someone kills you via one of the "flaws".

I don't take them seriously at all, I have a light hearted approach and look to be positive about them, and enjoy them for what they are. Not just giving up on the game because you're not skillful enough and then has to criticise it all, even though you're that good at the game that you've got bored of getting nukes.... :winkold:

I also only said it's more realistic that fewer shots kill. I didn't say I wanted the whole game to be perfectly realistic. It was just an opinion. So I have no idea why you did a massive comparison of realism compared to your flaws of the game. Not sure what you're trying to accomplish by doing that.

i got a 26 kill streak once with a supposed nuke to come, only to find out someone found me lying down in a hiding place and kill me whilst i was ac130ing it up.. another where i was 24-0 only to run out of time. i can honestly say i felt the tears on the way both times :(

I also only said it's more realistic that fewer shots kill.

O rly?

I'm pretty sure its more realistic if fewer bullets kill you.

I know its a game. But we are talking about realism here aren't we....

If we refer back to realism, how many people survive getting blown up by a grenande in real life and go sprinting off?

Its a war game, shit happens.

So yeah, you never mentioned much about realism at all, did you? So you want it realistic, when I show my complaints are aimed at lack of realism, you decide that I'm a bad player whilst never having seen me play.

Nice arguement brah. :lol:

You do make me laugh how seriously you take this.

You're missing the point, again.

Just because i debate your opinion on whats realistic, doesnt mean i want the whole game to be realistic. I have no idea how you worked that one out. So that kind of blows your whole arguement out the water yet again.

You do realise the parts I quoted from you are BEFORE I mentioned the things I hate aren't realistic? :lol:

As for taking things seriously, I didn't realise I was the one banging on about being such a skilled and intelligent player whilst getting thrills off nukes. :crylaugh:

As for me being miserable, I agree 100%. :)

Still doesn't change the FACT that i was debating your opinion on realism. Debating. Debating doesnt somehow mean Im telling you I want the whole game to be realistic...

Lot's of good COD players got thrills off getting nukes. Another silly thing to say there again not make a point. It's just your subjective opinion on them.

.....You get angry and dont like the game becaus of noobtubers and commando pro...hahahahahaha

I'm miserable too!

Another typical response. I assume you've interviewed every good COD player on their emotions when getting nukes.

But yes, let's end it here on the assumption that you understand when debating your opinion on the concept of realism in a game, it doesn't mean I want everything in the game to be realistic, and as a result rendering most of your last points made redundant. :nod:

Cool story brah.

Assassin Perk apparently makes you invisible to UAV, thermal AND heartbeat sensors on MW3. Nice that you don't have to burn 2 perks on being 'invisible' anymore. Think you needed Ninja to avoid heartbeat sensors on MW2.

Because 1) I want to and 2) it is better than 'bro'.

Are you black? American?

Don't know you're even bothering to post in here anyway, you'll play the game for about 10 minutes, then come on here and slaughter it because Infinity Ward made it. Prior to black ops release, you thought WAW was the best in the series, i mean, what **** planet are you on.

Why don't you just stick to black ops and having to fire 600 bullets into someones dome before they go down, thanks to the games dog shit hit detection.