Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

AVFC-Prideofbrum

Aston Villa

Injured: None

Newcastle

Suspended: Nolan (two matches), Perch & Tiote (both one match)

Injured/unavailable: Ben Arfa (broken leg), Best (ankle), Gosling (knee), Ireland (ineligible), Smith (ankle)

There's no reason to lose this unless GH is the worst manager to ever grace modern football.

Aston Villa

Injured: None

Newcastle

Suspended: Nolan (two matches), Perch & Tiote (both one match)

Injured/unavailable: Ben Arfa (broken leg), Best (ankle), Gosling (knee), Ireland (ineligible), Smith (ankle)

There's no reason to lose this unless GH is the worst manager to ever grace modern football.

He's the worst i have seen.

Like last week injuries doesn't mean jack, if we have our boys fired up and tactically set up we'll win but I doubt Houllier can do this best we can hope for is a draw. We concede most from set pieces, and that's Newcastle's strength.

Newcastle have already had their payback after smashing us 6-0 earlier this season. Plus we're at Villa Park so we need to outsing them.

This is the most important game of our season. We need a victory to capitalise on our rivals results yesterday. However everytime we have needed a result we always cock it up.

I'm still sticking with my view that anything but a victory will make GH's position untenable, especially with Lerner at the game today.

Come on GH, prove to us why we waited 3 weeks to get you in the VP hotseat.

Like last week injuries doesn't mean jack, if we have our boys fired up and tactically set up we'll win but I doubt Houllier can do this best we can hope for is a draw. We concede most from set pieces, and that's Newcastle's strength.

With Best and Nolan out of the equation they'll be less dangerous from corners.

Problem is:

We don't score in first 20 mins, the crowd will start turning.

We leak an early goal (like everton) and even though we can turn it around, the crowd will get on the players backs.

We need 100% vocal support for 90mins no matter what. Not sure that is possible.

One good thing is after results went our way there is no pressure on us been in the bottom 3 and having to get out of there.

The lads should be up for this after getting out fought and battered against them earlier in the season.

We need the 3 points here and there is no reason why they shouldn't get them, everyone get behind them.

3-1 Villa.

On my sunday run (shortened due to a marathon next sunday) I came across a few of the Villa team (Collins, Reo-Coker, Petrov, Ashley Young, Cuellar) sitting outside a swanky hotel on Five Ways. I wished them good luck, they are going to need it today! They all looked pretty focused.

If all goes well I predict a similar kind of performance to the Man City game. There needs to be total commitment today!

Really really nervous about this.

A win would really be welcome currently.

Hopefully we can just forget about all the issues and go out and win.

Fans can play their part, continue with the cracking support and ignore any issues you have with Houllier.

Im so nervous about this game its ridiculous but this really is a must win for me! With teams around us losing this is a great opportunity to push on and if we can get a result in our next game aswell maybe we can just start to enjoy the last part of the season a little! With nerves and everything somethings telling me we'll win 4-1 today, no idea why but im just getting that scoreline in my head! Come on lads!! UTV!