Next Villa manager (Poll added)

Richard

Who do you want to manage Villa next season?  

383 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to manage Villa next season?

• G.Houllier (w/ G.Mac as #2)
    • G.Houllier (with a new #2)
    • D.Moyes
    • M.Jol
    • M.Hughes
    • P.Lambert
    • S.Allardyce
    • O.Coyle
    • R.Benitez
    • Someone else (specify)

Tomorrow now apparantly...if they can all stop squabbling and come to an agreement

There's always another tomorrow. I want it NOW NOW NOW ! :)

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there are 4 or 5 top managers around who are for once, gettable and we have then got the time to intigrate them in and for them to bring in who ever they want.

what a golden opportunity to move onwards and upwards.

one final thought, IF we got hughes AND he did well, do you not think he would be man utd bound within another year when fergie leaves?

Who are the 'top' 4 or 5 managers that are gettable?

And Fergie won't be going anywhere for quite some time. But if that was what you're worried about, it will be just as true of any manager as it is a player that makes a name for himself here, as we know only too well. If you're concerned about attracting the attention of clubs who are above us, we may as well not even try to compete at all. (I can't see Hughes at Utd though after managing City - much was written about that at the time he took the job at Eastlands)

I want to know who the 7 people who voted for Big Sam are!?!?!

i was 1 of them, he's a very astute and underrated manager imo

:lol: You crack me up. Come on you must end this charade and be serious.

did anyone post this....I'm sure it is absolute rubbish but from twitter..

BREAKING!! #AVFC have just taken a call from the representatives of.... A Mr Martin Jol!! Straight from the #avfc boardroom!!!

A lot of rumours Mark Hughes is No1 choice.. Not what I'm getting from inside VP #AVFC #FFC

Sam is under-rated, not that I'd want him at Villa. Put it this way, I think he'll absolutely piss the championship with West Ham. Something that I wouldn't have said was a given under many others. Sam has a ceiling and I think he can get West Ham to being a stable midtable PL club. I think he'd do that with most clubs that took him on. I don't think he'd get you anywhere above that, which is fine for most, but not for Villa. So for a club with no ambitions of breaking the top 8, Sam is ideal.

BREAKING!! #AVFC have just taken a call from the representatives of.... A Mr Martin Jol!! Straight from the #avfc boardroom!!!

A lot of rumours Mark Hughes is No1 choice.. Not what I'm getting from inside VP #AVFC #FFC

If Jol were appointed we would all need a strait jacket

The man is clueless

Sam is under-rated, not that I'd want him at Villa. Put it this way, I think he'll absolutely piss the championship with West Ham. Something that I wouldn't have said was a given under many others. Sam has a ceiling and I think he can get West Ham to being a stable midtable PL club. I think he'd do that with most clubs that took him on. I don't think he'd get you anywhere above that, which is fine for most, but not for Villa. So for a club with no ambitions of breaking the top 8, Sam is ideal.

So for a club with no ambitions of breaking the top 8, Sam is ideal

So thats us then, cos we are a 7th to 12th team. :winkold:

no i honestly believe he is a better option than hughes who doesn't do a lot for me to be honest

Hashtags when used with exclamation marks and ellipses basically means bullshit.

no i honestly believe he is a better option than hughes who doesn't do a lot for me to be honest

:lol: :winkold:

So for a club with no ambitions of breaking the top 8, Sam is ideal

So thats us then, cos we are a 7th to 12th team. :winkold:

According to a has-been frog we are. Not to most of the rest of us.

you are possibly correct but he hasn't had any significant funds at any club he's been at, i would like to see what he can do with some ammunition