Next Villa manager (Poll added)

Richard

Who do you want to manage Villa next season?  

383 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to manage Villa next season?

• G.Houllier (w/ G.Mac as #2)
    • G.Houllier (with a new #2)
    • D.Moyes
    • M.Jol
    • M.Hughes
    • P.Lambert
    • S.Allardyce
    • O.Coyle
    • R.Benitez
    • Someone else (specify)

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still hoping we can pull a rabbit out of a hat... The rabbit being Andre Villas-Boas. His name has Villa in it... Must be fate!

And then he signs David Villa???? :winkold:

Well ARSEnal have ARSEne Wenger and Andre ARShavin.

I'm still hoping we can pull a rabbit out of a hat... The rabbit being Andre Villas-Boas. His name has Villa in it... Must be fate!

And then he signs David Villa???? :winkold:

Well ARSEnal have ARSEne Wenger and Andre ARShavin.

And Nicklas Bendter

The only thing that concerns me about Ancelotti is that he didn't really make any signings for Chelsea they were all made by Frank Arnesen. How would he get on making signings like he would at Villa.

The bloke on WM now is talking some sense.

what is he saying and who is it?

Greg. Just saying that it might be useful to keep GH in some shape, to help with signings/scouting.

Plus he was talking about Hughes and how he was doing quite a good job at Man City.

Just seemed to be talking a lot of sense and seemed to have good knowledge of our club.

In the world of politics, you release a big news story sometimes to cover other stories that you may want hidden. Remember when GM and GH said no definite forward signings and then Bent appeared 2 days later when the negotiations must have been in full swing.

Could it be that Villa are trying to cover a story about the next manager, a story that may have appeared but forgotten about. Gone back through a couple of days headlines and can not find an obvious one.

This is interesting what I just read.

Makes sense about the Bent situation. You never know a big name manager may be on his way!