FA CUP 5th round draw

ender4

shit draw all round, the wankfest over Utd vs crawley will be shocking sha got a piss easy game again we got a shit one

itvs coverage was dire, same again they left blanks on the teams left in the draw despite there being more teams in the hat, ruddock is a bell end

F**king typical....

Can't see Citeh losing the replay so looked at their fixtures, this comes after their game against ManUre and in between their Europa knockout games with Salonika

Hopefully they'll be too knackered to show up (wishful thinking!)

No doubt if we progress, we'll draw ManUre or L'Arse (who yet again spawn lower division opponents!!!!)

I hate ITV even more now - their coverage is shit - just waiting for them to confirm they'll show ManUre for the third round in a row :evil:

Our game wont be played on the weekend either. It will be midweek match.

Says who? Man C have europa league matches midweek

International fixtures have **** things up. The Man City and Chelsea replays are on the 5th round weekend, so our game will be after that, Id expect a few weeks after as well as they cant sort tickets out in under 2 weeks.

Our game wont be played on the weekend either. It will be midweek match.

Says who? Man C have europa league matches midweek

International fixtures have **** things up. The Man City and Chelsea replays are on the 5th round weekend, so our game will be after that, Id expect a few weeks after as well as they cant sort tickets out in under 2 weeks.

Ah crap

anyone know where the numbers came from? weren't we number 16? i thought it was either alphabetical or based on the timing of the final whistle but i havent got a clue where that number came from

Don't know - ITV only showed the SKY teams and the lower divisions numbers before the draw was made...

anyone know where the numbers came from? weren't we number 16? i thought it was either alphabetical or based on the timing of the final whistle but i havent got a clue where that number came from

The order the previous ties were drawn

Villa v Blackburn came out three from the end hence 14