Signed: Darren Bent £18m rising to £24m with add on's

dudevillaisnice

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MM, is your wife happy about Bent coming? lol :P

She wants to know why I have a rash all over my chest I aint joking diagnosed with exma cos of the stress of the Villa , you couldn't make it up ! But i feel that the world is chaging for the better just need that Bent has signed and I can do a bit of work then aswell .

MM, put it this way, your word IS gospel on here now :D

No pressure then look I have got things wrong aswell think there were a few other people ITK on this but didn't post it you would be surprised what Iget in PM from posters who in fairness don't get the crdit but more in the know than me at times .

Anyway deal was agreed Sunday and goal posts were moving all day yesterday didn't post it because you would have all panicked . Expected now to go through forget the 24 mill I will say this to anyone Milner or Bent ? He is effectively cheaper by 2 mill !

Goalscorers are not cheap let's just stop whinging and bloody enjoy it we have earn't this day ! Been a long time coming !

So, MM, is this the last of our business? Seems that we're still after a midfielder and a left back?

No it isn't but not going to let on anything else . Hold on to your seats !

A couple of days ago GH was insisting he wasn't looking to buy a striker. Nice work.

Im not GH biggest fan, but i loved that comment from him, with MoN when he said something like that you knew it was the truth.

If i was him when they do the press conference today i hope he looks into the camera and say, "hey mr holloway not bad for a half arsed club" :lol:

Well pleased at this, please Randy get it done asap! Great to see so many Villa fans so happy and credit to everyone who has doubted Randy (me included) and now credited him with the passion we all hoped he had.

Getting a bit annoyed with reading stories in the national medias about "is Bent worth the money?"... if it was Tottenham signing Andy Carol for this much then they wouldn't be saying that they would just be bloating on about how he will progress so much more at spurs and how he can make a true name for himself there and how its money well spent, future England star etc. Well bollox to that, Bent is a proven goal scorer (evan at spurs where some would have us believe he failed) and there is no more expensive commodity in football than a striker that scores. I think given the position we are in, the current money that players go for (thanks to Man Shitty) and the fact that Bent has always scored where ever he gone, I think up to 24 mill is acceptable. We've needed this sort of signing for years, I think the lift and belief it will give the whole club and fans is worth a few mill in itself.