Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Frobisher

Skyrim has glitches? No way...

In an odd way though it's almost become a loveable trait for Bethesda games. They create such open, free worlds that any developer would have problems controlling potential glitches. I know it sounds like a bit of a cop out to just say "Yeah, Bethesda's games have glitches, it's fine" but it's sort of true, they are mainly harmless and add to the character.

Obviously the Ps3 issue is shocking but from a pc perspective, the completely random glitches I've encountered haven't remotely put me off or annoyed me, just made me laugh.

100 enchanting now, the guy in Whiterun has purchased more enchanted iron daggers from me than the economy can probably take, but whatever.

I have a decent supply of Grand Soul Gems and I am now sporting a full set of Glass Armour with enough enchants to make my destruction spells free to cast. I have added Archery and Carry Weight enchants to the set too and I think this means I am on easy mode. I am tempted to get my guy to level 50 then do the civil war and companions quest chains with a new character.

100 enchanting now, the guy in Whiterun has purchased more enchanted iron daggers from me than the economy can probably take, but whatever.

Ha, snap, but switch Whiterun for Markarth.

Hit level 50 yesterday, here are my main stats;

Block 100

Smithing 100

Enchanting 100

Light Armour 92

Lockpicking 89

One Handed 82

Speech 79

Archery 62

Sneek 62

I've now switched to a Two Handed weapon and a full set of Heavy Armour to build those levels up a bit, as unlike Rev I'm going to do everything on the same playthrough, overpowered or not :D

Apprcoahing 90 hours now and still not having any major lag issues with the PS3 version. Although after the patch yesterday (same patch as PC last week) I had 1 crash after 2 minutes and another after about 5 the first time I fired it up.Gave it another go though and it was fine. Very odd. But my bookcase in Markarth is completly ****, the patch hasn't fixed it at all. As sad as it is, I'm really quite gutted I can't put all my best books on display... :cry:

80 hours plus in and just got hit with the door glitch on the Bard's mission where the rings wont move at all.

Whats worse and moree stupid on my part is that I have no previous saves to fall back on. Feel like smashing the game off a wall.

Skyrim has glitches? No way...

That is **** hilarious!!! Not sure how the guy playing it wasn't laughing because I proper lol'd!

I was clearing out the Mzinchaleft mines yesterday with my companion Lydia. After going through some water, she continued to swim around the rest of the place, including down some stairs and up some rocks, hilarious. There are so many bugs and glitches in this game. I'm starting to enjoy the game play, but it's a very shabbily put together bit of software, with horrible graphics.

Loving the arch-mage's poncho (though when I tried to wear it with the mask from Labyrinthian, my whole head turned invisible, so I had to settle for a freakin' tiara :shock:). Have just rolled up in Riften for the first time, think I'll base myself down here for a bit. Working on enchanting now, I'm around level 80 but I don't have a lot of the perks and I want to get as many as possible before throwing gems on my Daedric weapon set and Dragon armour pieces. Think I'll work on my sneaking and archery after that.

I can't find a picture of it online, but the expression on the goat's head trophy hanging on your apprentice room wall in Winterfall is fantastic.

Loving the arch-mage's poncho (though when I tried to wear it with the mask from Labyrinthian, my whole head turned invisible, so I had to settle for a freakin' tiara ).

Common glitch I think. I frequently bowl around with that mask and robe combo myself, the face comes and goes.

There are loads. Some you get from doing quests, others you get by hiring. I am using the Dark Brotherhood Initiate mostly because she appears to be immortal (I have killed other companions, a destruction mage leaves collateral damage...) and she is a thief type companion who uses light armour. Definitely recommended if you have completed the Dark Brotherhood chain. If not, click this. Murcurio is a good choice I think. Slightly effeminate, but very powerful.

Â