Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Frobisher

Hah, playing as a stealth character.

Got the perk that increases the sneak damage multiplier for daggers to 15, AND use the Dark Brotherhood gloves to double that.

×30 sneak damage? Yes please.

Has anyone tried disenchanting those gloves and making an entire outfit with that enchantment?

I have hardly touched enchanting yet. I have some pretty awesome gear now though, I am rocking virtually a full Archmage kit, and I have just been given the key to the Archmage's quarters at Hogwarts!

wAa1al.jpg

**** this guy though.

MPmy3l.jpg

And if the police ask about this, I can explain. :mrgreen:

I am progressing quite well now

I am level 13

smithing up to 47

destruction up to 40

restoration up to 27

one handed up to near 50

speech up to 30

that is all I am worried about at the moment. I think I am going to horde perks for a few levels so I can max one out, probably destruction so I can cast more damaging spells without as much magika.

170 magika (boosted by 30 extra points as enchantments)

150 health (boosted by 20 extra points as enchantments)

170 stamina (not boosted)

stamina is key if you use weapons for the big attacks which is why I want to enchant the best heavy armour I can get (Daedra still I presume when I get it) for health and magika and just pump up stamina so whatever I wear I always have that ability.

If this economy thing works what about this proposal.

tonight I go on a monster mining mission, go around all the mines I can and horde all the ore, make a load of ignots with it and then sell half my stock to one store in whiterun.

will this reduce their prices of that stock?

My house is kitted out now so I can carry a lot more stuff.

I need some advice on where I can find an awesome 1 handed axe that looks win.

Rev, have you got the mask of Molokai yet?[/quote

Yeah, I killed him after he had killed me about 83 times. Hardest fight I have had so far. I noticed a lot of the fights you have on the mage quest line are anti caster but that guy was ridiculous. Really enjoyed the whole of the quest line though.

Yeah, I killed him after he had killed me about 83 times. Hardest fight I have had so far. I noticed a lot of the fights you have on the mage quest line are anti caster but that guy was ridiculous. Really enjoyed the whole of the quest line though.

I just stood up just where i had killed one of those praying guys and he never actually came up there so i just hid behind a pillar so he never had line of sight and just kept popping out and in. Probably a bug in the game but did it first time.

anyone know of any good mines I can go get me some ores?

done the massive gold mine and an iron one.

looking for a laarge silver or condurum mine.

The only mine I've found is for the orc metal and its just south of Windhelm. I did get a dragon spawn there, so be warned.

I have a helper too, now a woman called Lydia who I have given an axe too as well.

My version of Lydia is decked out head to foot in Dwarven Armour and wields an axe with a frost enchant on it.

Bitch kicks ass.

Killed during a dragon attack on the Mage college.

Damn. :(

Yeah, it took me a few attempts at it as well. I actually got to molokai and saved just before killing the 2 mages who are protecting him. After a few tries i thought 'fook this' and left the dungeon. Came back at a later date after id levelled up a few times and promptly kicked his arse. I was thinking all the time that the quest was still active 'this is gonna glitch big time' but when i returned there everyting was just how i left it. Apparently there are another 8 dudes who wear variants of those masks. If this is the first one, god knows how im gonna get on with the rest of em :shock:

You might find they are easier. The Mage questline obviously puts you against classes who you will find difficult to kill if you are playing as a caster. I presume a Warrior would cut Molokai in half without breaking sweat, but I found it difficult because there was no way I could beat him in a nuking competition which is how I have been winning most of my fights so far. I see people in here find trolls difficult because they are playing classes which rely on stamina whereas I just burn them down in seconds. I couldnt do that with Malokai so I beat him by kiting him around a pillar and firing arrows at him for about 15 minutes because that was really all I could do.

Â