Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Ingram85

Just finished it. Stunning. Absolutely stunning. Time to start a second runthrough.

Only gripes are that even though its longer than most games and i got about 25 hours out of it, i didnt feel it went on long enough, kind of finished just as the story got going. There arent enough different locations and variety in how they look. Also the boss fights are far too easy when you have shedloads of typhoon ammo.

Other than that its definitely my goty so far, however i suspect skyrim will take that off it.

• 9 months later...

Playing this at the mo thanks to it being the PS+ freebie for this month. Very good, love the setting. The voice acting though, gosh. It's horrrrrrrible.

• 6 months later...

Finally got around to playing this, I've owned it for over a year without it ever making it into my optical drive.

Wasn't expecting much as usually new games from my childhood are a let down (Duke Nukem 4 cough cough), but I am pleasantly siurprised, only just completed the first chapter but I'm hooked already. Fantastic!

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got around to playing this, I've owned it for over a year without it ever making it into my optical drive.

Wasn't expecting much as usually new games from my childhood are a let down (Duke Nukem 4 cough cough), but I am pleasantly siurprised, only just completed the first chapter but I'm hooked already. Fantastic!

It's an incredible game. Kept me gripped the whole time. I just love the art style and main character. Playing through for a second time trying to unlock all side quests and just bought The Missing Link DLC for £2 off the PSN. Gonna play it once I reach the correct point in the main story. My top game this gen by far.

Edited by NorthEastVillan

Only £2 cheers for that, definitely buy it once I've completed the game.

I'm really sad by the way, i knew i had the original somewhere so i went searching in my garage and found it, didn't think it would be compatible with windows 8 but it works a treat so I'll be playing that on my laptop when I'm on nights next week :)

Got Invisible war too somewhere, I bought that years ago but didn't play it as I didn't finish the original game. 

Some fun night shifts coming up..

Â