Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Ingram85

Top moment: snapping a sniper's neck then using his rifle to pick off his buddies. 8)

Shocking moment: fervently running up behind a big ****-off robot, chucking an EMP grenade at it only to realise I'd forgotten to switch to EMP from concussion grenade. 2r6dw6q.gif

Completed this last night, loved every minute of it. GOTY so far for me, although thats likely to change.

Gonna start a new playthrough on hardest difficulty and try to get the achievements for not killing anybody and not setting off any alarms.

Also, has anybody seen the message across the bottom of the title screen on this? Says theres an announcement that was supposed to come last night 22.00 GMT. Had a quick look and nothing was there. Anybody got any ideas what this is?

I read somewhere that Singapore's in the game. True?

Yeah, its the last level.

Also, the announcement i was talking about a couple of posts ago turned out to be a cryptic message consisting of jumbled letters and numbers. Alot of people now trying to decipher it and figure out what it is. One theory is that its some sort of announcement about DLC that somehow ties into the secret e-mail found in the last level

Guess we will find out soon enough

Officially fuming at the game now. **** side-quest breaking glitch that I've spent most of yesterday and today trawling for solutions online for, trying each and every one and they all turn out to be bullshit. It's the "Cloak and Daggers" quest in Detroit, the part where you have to knock-out Double-T; one of his 6 cronies (all of which you have to kill/immobilise to complete the quest) glitch-spawns half-way across the **** map in the middle of the goddamned sky instead of the apartment he's supposed to be in, and no amount of sniping in his general direction works. After running around like a clearing in the woods doing the other lengthy parts of this quest, I **** gave up, capped O'Malley in the back of the head with my silenced 9mm then punched undercover-hooker cop in the mouth for being pissy with me. **** you undercover-hooker cop, **** YOU. :rant:

Gareth, its hopefully gonna be patched soon. For now you have to.......

Spoilers!!!

Go out the apartments top floor onto the fire escape stairs and sniper the blue marker itself rather than where you think the last guy is.

Been there, done that. I've sniped every square pixel inside that damned marker, I even tried building a cardboard box bridge from the top of the fire escape to an adjacent building to get a better vantage point (an endeavour that ended in an unpleasant mixture of floor, sinew and corrugated fiberboard). Nothing, nada, zilch. :cry:

I take it you havent got a recent save you can revert back to? Cant you just forget that mission and move on? I know its annoying but its not really worth spending much time trying to get it to work if its glitching. Its only a side quest afterall. I missed a couple on my playthrough.

I take it you havent got a recent save you can revert back to? Cant you just forget that mission and move on? I know its annoying but its not really worth spending much time trying to get it to work if its glitching. Its only a side quest afterall. I missed a couple on my playthrough.

But I must do them all! :)

It's alright, I've long since moved on. Currently working towards what I suspect to be Hengsha's conclusion, infiltrating the ivalray edicalmay ompanycay who sent the ercenarysmay.

It's a thumbstick-click on the 360, I'd suspect 'tis the same on the PS3.

Desperate to get to a merchant to flog this heavy rifle & ammo that's raping my inventory space. Horrid, horrid weapon. I finally 'get' the hacking now though. I'm 7+ hours in but I finally **** get it. 8)

Â