• Collins
    • Sidwell
    • Downing
    • A Young
    • Reo-Coker
    • Heskey
    • Bannan (for Sidwell 58)
    • Carew (for Reo-Coker 82)

The future is bleak thanks to the yank boards cost cutting. Frenchman had the chance to warm himself to the fans by beating the filth. Instead he picks a 5 man midfield full of stoppers.

The same yank board that supported our ex manager to the hilt, the same manager that signed all these average players?

Incase you didn't realise MON didn't do it on his own.

They could just keep on spending and spending and we could end up like Liverpool with Hicks, that would be awesome wouldn't it!

Dont agree about no positives, cmon son.

Heskey I thought was great today but Dann and Jhonson are decent cb's and he wasnt getting enough help, Carew's gonna keep getting these cameo minutes ahead of the Fonz, why, he hasnt even played a single minute, that just looks like along with Carew he'll be on his way.

Ireland's form is obviously poor but we all know hes good enough, I would have liked him to start ahead of Shitwell who again just ran round and kicked a few people but still shows he's crap. Bannan did well coming on though.

Still not sure if we'll play the 442 or 433 when Gabby is fit with Dowing, Ireland and Reo in midfield.

That game had drab 0-0 written all over it from the start.

We need to up our form though, or we will find ourselves in a relegation battle before too long. Losing pace on alot of teams we should, in my eyes, be above, such as Sunderland, Newcastle, Bolton.. All of which are looking more likely to finish in the top half than us.

MOTM - Reo-Coker. Fantastic battling display from our captain, he was absolutely everywhere today and broke up play brilliantly. And he also kicked Gardener, too :)

Other than that, nothing much else to say. It was a shit game between two shit sides and I'm just glad we didn't lose to the knuckledraggers.

Not the best of games but there are definitely positives that can be drawn from this game. Our defence looked pretty good (although let's be honest, Zigic is shit) and I noticed Dunne was fairly good. Bannan looked lively as well.

Oh, and lol at Bannan trying to win a header with Zigic :lol:

Friedel - 7. Made a great catch from the Jerome/Zigic chance)

Young - 7. Solid, looked alright going forward.

Dunne - 6. Better than previous games, still looking ropey though.

Collins - 7. Won a lot in the air vs. Zigic (who was atrociously bad) but distribution wasn't great.

Warnock - 7. Back to his reliable best and posed some problems for them going forward too.

NRC - 7. Real bite, passing pretty good. Silly booking though.

Sidwell - 6. Alright, just doesn't add anything really.

Clark - 8. MOTM. So composed and very solid in the air/defensively as a whole. Unlucky not to win it.

Downing - 6. Poor compared to recent standards.

Young - 6. Very frustrating today, KNOWS he is our best player and thinks he can take on the world.

Heskey - 7. Worked hard and did his bit but nothing outstanding.

On a side note, Craig Gardner seems to be extremely bitter about us! Stupid brat. Zigic is undescribably bad. Warnock outjumped him at one point!

Stephen Carr made me laugh with his little wave to the North Stand at the end. Ferguson and Johnson are class acts.

That has to be the dullest game of football ive seen in years!

Point was a fair result for both teams in the end. Good thing is, the inbreds still cant beat us, though i dont think that will bother them.

MOTM?

The geezer who headed the ball back into play from the doug ellis lower, but was unfairly chucked out by the stewards for doing so.

MOTM?

The geezer who headed the ball back into play from the doug ellis lower, but was unfairly chucked out by the stewards for doing so.

Wait, they chucked him out? :x

Yeh was at least 3 of them that surrounded him, then chucked him out

I don't think I can pick a MOTM.

Friedel - 7. Wasn't really threatned and looked confident when called on.

Young - 7. Solid.

Dunne - 6. I don't know why he's paying. Theres always a mistake waiting there, he cocked up a simple pass back first half leaving Friedel in the muck with a clearance. Hmm...

Collins - 7. Not overly threatened, solid.

Warnock - 7. Good, solid in defence and offered options forward constantly.

NRC - 6. Should have been sent off. Mardy arsehole performance.

Sidwell - 6. Hardly noticable, put in ashift and put himself about.

Clark - 7. Better than I thought he might be but got a bit lost at times I felt in the role. Clearly skilled but I'm not sure he'll shine in this role.

Downing - 6. Started sharp, fell into drudgery, bleh.

Young - 6. Bleh. Couple of clever balls aside, bleh.

Heskey - 7. Hard work, not a great deal to work with though.

It's hard to say that the ratings I'd give there really reflect what I thought of the match. It was dreadful. There was nothing inspired about us, we looked utterly impotent and for vast periods of the first half we were outplayed by a pretty run of the mill SHA side. It simply isn't good enough. Even excepting injuries and whatnot, that is not a good enough display and it's just been the story of the last month. We've not played well for any length of time.

I also think we missed Petrov massively as we looked a little lost in position, especially during Blues dominance first half, and couldn't put a foot on it, slow down and build something.

Just not good enough at all.

NRC's kick out should be worthy of a fine and stripping of the armband imo too. I don't want to see Aston Villa resort to that, especially from what the armband wearer. That belongs to the scum of the league, not us.

MOTM?

Wait, they chucked him out? :x

He fell over the hoardings, and was chucked out for going on the pitch!!

Cant make it up lol

I saw it! :lol:

Didn't know he was chucked out though.

Â