Stephen Ireland

Richard

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just look at his irritating, childish, sulky face.

What an absolute bellend.

That comment was rather childish if u ask me..

He didnt, and so is the use of u instead of you.

Ironically this post is also childish :D

I quite like Stephen Ireland, I like that he's mental and not a robot footballer that spouts the same old shit day in day out. Hopefully he'll play like he can next season as well.

I hope the lad come good. He has a talent and offers us something different as a more attacking playmaker than bannan and makoun. We al saw how a pre season help downing last summer hopefully it will be the same for ireland and makoun.

Well he appears to have lost the spare tyre he was carrying around !!!!!

I can say, with authority, that SI never had a spare tyre. He is ridiculously trim. Yes, the picture yesterday looked like he was carrying some timber but I can guarantee he hasn't got a pick on him.

I can say, with authority, that SI never had a spare tyre. He is ridiculously trim. Yes, the picture yesterday looked like he was carrying some timber but I can guarantee he hasn't got a pick on him.

Dont want to know how you know that. :lol:

**Edit** Misread that... :shock:

:lol::lol:

Well, for starters, I was about 3 feet away when this pic was taken..

article-0-0B3FE7CD00000578-853_470x288.jpg

The other ways I know? Well, a gentleman never tells :!:

:lol::lol:

Well, for starters, I was about 3 feet away when this pic was taken..

article-0-0B3FE7CD00000578-853_470x288.jpg

The other ways I know? Well, a gentleman never tells :!:

:lol:

Love your work mate!

What camera did you use? :winkold:

What bell ends in that pic.

In isolation, it looks that way, yes.. But there's a story behind it.

It was St Patricks Day, a bunch of Irish guys out on the town, and some hijinx with promotions girls and other drunken Irish guys and girls.

Gazton

As you were only three feet away did you ask him if he was up for the fight , or is he gonna run away again ????

Gazton

As you were only three feet away did you ask him if he was up for the fight , or is he gonna run away again ????

He's very up for it, always has been. Has been told he'll be given a chance to prove his worth and it's up to him to take that chance, which is fair enough IMO.