Match Thread (Locked)

limpid

I don't think he intentionally sets out to put Ireland as a holding player but as he's playing next to Petrov he has to get through his fair share of leg work. He can do it, for sure, it just limits our effectiveness going forward.

For a team that's conceded 9 goals in two games, that's an incredibly attacking line-up, especially against a very strong and physical midfield of Everton.

Very strange considering KM's previous comments about naivety -you'd have thought he'd have dropped Albrighton for NRC and tighten things up, using Downing and Young on the wings with Ireland supporting Carew.

Saying that, I'll not damn him - I've had worries about team selections before and been proved wrong - you never know, if we play positive football and work really hard, we'll certainly create going forwards.

Looks like he's going for it at least - which is maybe better than just running scared.

We'll see.

Anyone see Moyes following Randy then? I wonder if he's dragging him off for some discussions.. one can only hope.

Forget Moyes, we should be after the next up and coming Moyes from the lower leagues...