Match Thread (Locked)

limpid

Line up - Friedel,Young,Collins,Dunne,Warnock,Albrighton,Petrov,Ireland,Downing,Young,Carew

good to see Mac is learning from his mistakes and playing Ireland alongside Petrov again....

they are going to get crucified against cahill,pienaar,rodwell and fellaini

theboyangel, I think you are right but he cannot come out and say that as the club is having enough trouble already and that would add to lack of enthusiasm from players etc

Agree with you there - fair play to KMac though, he's handled himself (barring the tactics!) well during his brief tenure....

I also think the board do want the 'best' man for the job...

Well baring tactics and team selection :winkold:

I wish we would stop persisting playing Young through the middle - he's too lightweight and Ireland is more suited to that position.

IMO we're a bit light in the middle and don't like our chances against the Everton players.

Subs: Agbonlahor, Heskey, Reo-Coker, Guzan, Cuellar, Lichaj, Bannan.

EVERTON: Howard; Hibbert, Distin, Jagielka, Baines; Piennar, Rodwell, Arteta, Cahill, Fellaini; Beckford. Subs: Mucha, Heitinga, Bilyaletdinov, Saha, Gueye, Osman, Coleman.

Two players I cannot stand... Cahill and Beckford :evil:

I wish we would stop persisting playing Young through the middle - he's too lightweight and Ireland is more suited to that position.

IMO we're a bit light in the middle and don't like our chances against the Everton players.

I think by playing Young in the middle he will be told to track back, which he is very good at actually, meaning 5 man midfield when needed. We'll see, I just think there is no togetherness without a manager in charge. The team is still a top 8 side.

I think by playing Young in the middle he will be told to track back, which he is very good at actually, meaning 5 man midfield when needed. We'll see, I just think there is no togetherness without a manager in charge. The team is still a top 8 side.

Have no problem with the 5 man midfield - but would rather have Young on the wing (especially against Hibbert), with Ireland more forward and NRC playing alongside Petrov.

we need to go back to littles 3-5-2 but we just dont have the wingbacks for it yet. bring back charles and wright! we def have the cbs though.

would like to see

friedel

carlos dunne collins

young downing petrov nrc albrighton

ireland

aggy

with young downing and albrighton swapping in and out

Ireland & Petrov in the middle AGAIN? Pathetic. Another hammering coming up.

Maybe he is putting the tought tackling Downing to left center and Ash out to wing and pushing Ireland forward. :P

Actually I wouldn't mind bringing Albrighton right center; he doesn't mind putting himself about. Have he pushing on from the middle similar to what Milner did. This would push Ireland forward and Ash back to the wing.

we need to go back to littles 3-5-2 but we just dont have the wingbacks for it yet. bring back charles and wright! we def have the cbs though.

would like to see

friedel

carlos dunne collins

young downing petrov nrc albrighton

ireland

aggy

with young downing and albrighton swapping in and out

the 3-5-2/5-3-2 is dead at this level. It just will not work.

Petrov, Ireland, Downing, Young and Albrighton in midfield, a very offensively talented midfield but where's the defensive balls? We'll be great on the ball but will we be able to get it back once we have lost it? I just hope our first choice defence can be strong today if they are then i'm sure we can get a couple of goals.