Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

At Bolton? They have 4 huge ones surrounding the ground, and there's a massive retail park next door with more spaces.

One of the big ones is allocated to away fans. I think it was 6 quid last season for the car park. Probably worth going with that.

2. Movie Stop called me today to confirm that my order for Killer Klowns From Outer Space has arrived!!! I get to pick it up tomorrow!!!

Is that quite an old film? I think I may actually have seen that.

Yes it is. But I loooooooooe it. And until now have never been able to find it. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095444/

It is completely absurd.

2. Movie Stop called me today to confirm that my order for Killer Klowns From Outer Space has arrived!!! I get to pick it up tomorrow!!!

What are the delivery charges like when ordering a film from Outer Space?

Astonomical?

:mrgreen:

Yeah, this did make me chuckle. :clap:

Yes it is. But I loooooooooe it. And until now have never been able to find it. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095444/

It is completely absurd.

Yeh I think I've seen it.

All I remember is a bloke making fun of the clowns and asking him "Are you gonna knock my block off?" at which point the clown punches his head off.

And a bit where one of them is doing shadow puppets. He does one of a T Rex and it eats a load of people.

Weird.

It is completely absurd.

Yeh I think I've seen it.

All I remember is a bloke making fun of the clowns and asking him "Are you gonna knock my block off?" at which point the clown punches his head off.

And a bit where one of them is doing shadow puppets. He does one of a T Rex and it eats a load of people.

Weird.

Also, people are wrapped up in cotton candy and the clowns eat them. And Giant balloons are used to store people while they are still alive. And to kill a Killer Klown you pop it's nose.

It's a completely ridiculous movie that I have wanted to own for years. And today.....it happens! I am also looking to own Firewalker. Completely different type of movie starring Chuck Norris and Louis Gossett Jr. It's my favorite Chuck Norris movie. But I can never find it :( So if anyone knows where I can obtain a copy that doesn't cost me a small fortune I would appreciate it :)

^^^ I know :( I want to own it so bad but I refuse to pay $45 for one DVD. No matter how much I love it.

And another thing that cheers me up is the banter on VT. I love all the jokes and being able to read other points of view. It's fun. I also love that whenever I am confused about anything footie related I can read up on it here. :)

Â