Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

It cheers me up too. It makes me feel full of cheer knowing I am funnier than professional "comedians".

Are you sure?

http://www.villatalk.com/index.php/topic/1546-the-phunnay-internet-pics-thread-nsfw/page-902#entry1154840'>http://www.villatalk.com/index.php/topic/1546-the-phunnay-internet-pics-thread-nsfw/page-902#entry1154840

Jamaican me wanna go there.

• Like 1

Each to his own 8pints, I've got a few mates who love the mighty boosh, I've always assumed its market audience was students ripped to the tits on drugs watching it at 3am.

Its not really aimed at me

• Like 2

Oh, and something that cheers me up... not that I'm going to be selling up any time soon, but my flat has more than doubled in 'value' since I bought it in 2005. Prices round here are **** insane.

I feel as though I don't want to miss out on expressing on how utterly **** unfunny the mighty boosh is. 

now I am cheered up - that works! 

housemate who noticed I was ill today on account of taking a day off work ( first time in a year ) unsolictedly baked me an apple crumble for myself. I **** love apple crumble

• Like 1

I feel as though I don't want to miss out on expressing on how utterly **** unfunny the mighty boosh is. 

Each to his own 8pints, I've got a few mates who love the mighty boosh, I've always assumed its market audience was students ripped to the tits on drugs watching it at 3am.

Its not really aimed at me

I've been to funerals that are funnier than the mighty boosh.

Here are some carpet samples. They are funnier than The Mighty Boosh.

It cheers me up too. It makes me feel full of cheer knowing I am funnier than professional "comedians".

It says a lot about how shit awful The Mighty Boosh is when those are the funniest parts of it.

Truly terrible "comedy".

God I bloody hate the Mighty Boosh.

mighty-boosh-4-o.gif

• Like 1

The Mighty Boosh was big when I was at uni and I was on a film and music course meaning I hung around with either film students, music students or others like me who did both. There are seldom more pretentious arseholes than students, but film and music students? The worst (I don't include myself in this of course, I like to think I'm pretty down-to-earth).

I remember I was once at a party and TMB came up in conversation and a friend (not a close one) asked me what I thought about the show. I said I thought it was the least funny crap I'd ever seen and her response was, "Oh, you just don't get it."

I was incensed to say the least. I 'get it' just fine thank you very much, you pretentious clearing in the woods, I just think it's utter bollocks because it is.

Edited by Ginko

You do realise, in a way you're complimenting me there?

Because of course my previous post was untrue in a poor attempt at humour (Not as poor as the Boosh...I'll get it in before you) and it is in fact me who is in the minority so in posting that song that is a celebration of being in the minority you have actually praised me....

....and that cheers me up.

• Like 1

Â