Ciaran Clark

TheSufferingVilla

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nowadays everybody wanna talk, like they got somethin' to say, but nothing comes out when they move their lips, just a bunch of jibberish, muthafuckers actlike they forgot about Beye.

Nowadays everybody wanna talk, like they got somethin' to say, but nothing comes out when they move their lips, just a bunch of jibberish, muthafuckers actlike they forgot about Beye.

Bravo.

A +

Incredible, just has something special about him.

It's an unerring calmness, like he has been there for years, has everything under control and nothing fazes him. It shows an intangible quality that tells me the sky is his limit. If we can sort out the leftback position more permanently I can see Clark being a starting CB for us next season.

Incredible, just has something special about him.

It's an unerring calmness, like he has been there for years, has everything under control and nothing fazes him. It shows an intangible quality that tells me the sky is his limit. If we can sort out the leftback position more permanently I can see Clark being a starting CB for us next season.

it is the calmness and the way he deals with situations that gives me absolute faith in him, I trust him more than I do our other centre backs, crazy.

Â