Football Manager 2011

AndyClarke

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Started with Dynamo Dresden, and made a Barca-esque tactic and doing really well. More Spain like, the games are a lot close, so a fair few single goal victories, have only lost once with this formation (other defeat was on opening day with a different tactic). Top after 16 games with 34 points.

Pussy.

4th in league one at the moment after about 20 games, doing well, got some really good players but apart from my two CB's and two ST's.....I quite literally don't know my best team, I sort of bought the best players, that don't really fit the system so constantly switching up. Still though, it's now been 2 seasons since a team last had more possesion than me in the league and in that time, I've played like Swansea/Reading in league one!

still got my CB from Blue square south, over 200 apps now, love when I have players like that, I want to keep him right up in Prem as well, although he'd be more of a back up by then I hope!

I have £2 million in bank but board won't improve facilities or stadium due to 'lack of funds' which is frustrating!!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WW04ZIH1 having to transfer files from one PC to another anwyay, so might as well put it up if someone fancy saving it in their documents and having little play around! tell me what my best is :lol:

I got sacked by England! Won the world cup and euro 2016 pissing my qualifying group played in the confed cup drew with eventual winners Mexico and got slaughtered thrashed Spain but then lost in the semis to brazil so they sacked me! rocket polishers

struggling with players to buy on it now, had a bid accepted for messi (£60m) but he wanted 350k a week! Canales wanted 180k and I just can't bring myself to do it! can't find any teenage regens that are quality rated other than 2 arsenal kids who won't come to Chelsea :( I'm bloody close to fergie on the HofF too iirc but IMO it soon gets boring with no player coming and goings

Yeah, had a ridiculous loan at the start of something like 900k a month for 7 months, now they've taken out a long term loan over like 6 years, and the rent is a joke, £2.1m a year. Ridiculous.

Tactic I've got at the moment is unreal. Since using it, I've gone about 4 seasons without any tream have more possesion than me.

summed up by the fact I drew Arsenal in the Fa Cup, I was happy just with the money, and had game on the tuesday after so rest my whole team, give 5 back ups a game and 5 of my youth backs up a start. only keeper staying the same, I won 2-1 and 60% possesion. Lost 6-1 away in league cup to Man United earlier in season, even that game I had more possesion!

currently in Fa Cup 6th round vs Man City and on verge of promotion from League 1. Happy days.

Tactic I've got at the moment is unreal. Since using it, I've gone about 4 seasons without any tream have more possesion than me.

summed up by the fact I drew Arsenal in the Fa Cup, I was happy just with the money, and had game on the tuesday after so rest my whole team, give 5 back ups a game and 5 of my youth backs up a start. only keeper staying the same, I won 2-1 and 60% possesion. Lost 6-1 away in league cup to Man United earlier in season, even that game I had more possesion!

currently in Fa Cup 6th round vs Man City and on verge of promotion from League 1. Happy days.

How about PM me that tactic :-)

Is the tactic you're on about the one in your Sutton Utd game POB?

Because when you uploaded your game I nicked the one that was currently being used. Started up a new game as Spurs (I feel dirty :lol:), but it's a great tactic like you say. Always got most possession. Concede hardly any. Winning most game 2-0 or 3-0.

I think so Rhys, although I may have changed a few things but yeah, pretty similar I think. I'll upload at some point tonight. Just in the Championship now, going strong.

If you use the tactic over a period of time and then tweak it to improve it, please tell me so i can do the same :lol:

gutted, had a striker on loan 4 seasons running, scored 128 goals in 163 games for me but for some reason despite being in favourite personnel and club, he rejected me to go on loan to Motherwell :( could be a tough season without him.

If you use the tactic over a period of time and then tweak it to improve it, please tell me so i can do the same :lol:

One thing I did notice was the attacking striker of the 2 (advanced forward I think) only ever seems to shoot with his left foot as he is being told to go wide. Currently playing Jermain Defoe there. Although he is doing ok not as good as he could as he's right footed. So I've started looking for a striker

who is left footed. (About to sign Cardozo from Benfica).

My point being it's probably better to have a left footed striker in that position as he uses it more.

i wonder how good our youngsters / fringe players will be on the next FM?

I think it'll be the same really..

Clark maybe improved a bit.. Albrighton has already been improved.. Bannan/Delph don't need adjusting at all.

Herd etc remains to be seen how they do.. though I reckon they'll stay the same.

i wonder how good our youngsters / fringe players will be on the next FM?

All of the players have been re-evaluated on performances from January. Not going to reveal too much but as usual, feel free to share your opinions.

Â