Football Manager 2011

AndyClarke

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I I would actually; I have yet to notice a single fault with the tactical side or the match engine.

I started a game with AC Milan and set up a brand new formation, one which resembles modern day Chelsea with Ibrahimovic up top on his own with Robinho and Pato playing wide as inside forwards two central midfielders, anchor man and a solid back four

I then looked at the players available to me and decided a 4-3-3 and Anceloti’s old 4-1-2-1-2 should be used in the match preparation.

As you play your team become more familiar with your playing style and tactics, giving you the option to change about for certain opponents or because of injuries/suspensions.

This accounts for everything from pressing more to playing a fluid system. The match preparations also help those who watch there matches with the 3d pitch. If you notice (like I did) that you are not scoring enough but dominating play. I changed to ‘concentrate on attack’ and changed there workload on the subject to high, within a game or two we were scoring more frequently.

Sounds good, can't wait!

With the demo most likely coming out soon and the game not too far away, who are you going to manage first on FM 2011?

I will probably start as Villa in the demo, get used to the new features etc. Then when the full game comes out I am going to start with my local team back home, Solihull Moors in the Blue Square North and see if I can work my way up the leagues

I am going for the mighty AFC Telford or the incredible... AFC Wimbledon lol

And Villa, two at once and seeing as I love doing LLM I have to do one with AFC Telford i think.

Whispers suggesting Spuds are over-rated in the game though :-/ is Glaston the Spuds stat guide?

Same as always, arsenal and get their amazing scouts out find all the wonderkids before starting a villa game when the full version is out

Anyone know if the in game player stats is back? Remember how you could look at individual shots on target, headers won passing etc on 09? I cant see that on split screen for 10

I watched Redditch the other week against Loughborough Dynamo in the FA Cup, thought they looked a poor side. The big lad up front is utter garbage!

Was it Matt Smith upfront?

He was at my Club earlier in the season before being signed by Redditch. Now at Droylsden on £240 a week!!

Scored like 5 in 5 at Redditch, which well for them is a pretty good record.

Â