Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

"I've seen one or two players that I think might make the club better, but whether we can go and do anything about that, nothing has been said.

"With two days left after Sunday (until the transfer window shuts), a lot can happen in those 48 hours as you saw last year when we signed Richard Dunne, James Collins and Stephen Warnock within the last couple of days.

"The timescale isn't a big issue I don't think."

Interesting stuff from K Mac :shock:

Yeah he said something about transfers on BBC WM Radio as well, the other day.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I've seen one or two players that I think might make the club better, but whether we can go and do anything about that, nothing has been said.

"With two days left after Sunday (until the transfer window shuts), a lot can happen in those 48 hours as you saw last year when we signed Richard Dunne, James Collins and Stephen Warnock within the last couple of days.

Aye heard that. Also talked about Hesky being a really good player so I think we can now dismiss anything K Mac says as he's clearly deranged :lol:

Hey Guys

Just bin speaking to a well known football agent in my village. Hes heard a lot of rumours and hes fairly sure that the new manager of Villa will have two arms.

Above average manager then.

Hey Guys

Just bin speaking to a well known football agent in my village. Hes heard a lot of rumours and hes fairly sure that the new manager of Villa will have two arms.

Ive said too much already. Make of it what you will

Hey Guys

Ive said too much already. Make of it what you will

I don't claim to be any sort of ITK but just to back up your claim my taxi driver this morning claimed he picked someone up who he described as "having more than one arm".

Don't shoot the messenger.

Since it's very unlikely that Kevin will be offered the job I can't help thinking people are getting their knickers in a twist about absolutely nothing.

I think this quote is gonna come back & bite you on the bum.

Since it's very unlikely that Kevin will be offered the job I can't help thinking people are getting their knickers in a twist about absolutely nothing.

Beat me to it, I have no doubt in my mind that Randy is gonna take the cheap/stupid option....

Beat me to it, I have no doubt in my mind that Randy is gonna take the cheap/stupid option....

Better the cheap/stupid option then the expensive/stupid one(s)

I don't think like that all, for one we're 4-5 background staff members short, Kevin is already overwhelmed with all that he has to do and without them staff members the pressure will just mount up and up.

Managers normally travel around with their own background staff...In some cases anyway.

I don't believe for one minute that KM will be appointed the job as manager for Villa. I've been wrong before, but I really don't believe it. Too much of something from nothing.

If they're gonna make KM manager, they really will need to start talking to him a little about who might be coming into or going out of his squad!

Must say whenever KM talks - I suspect he is quite a straightforward, honest guy, so tells it like it is, no spin - I get more and more concerned about what is going on at Villa and whether anyone is actually in charge.

KM hasn't even applied for the job and has said he won't decide whether to apply for it or not until after Sunday.

KM has been told to prepare the team for football matches, nothing more, while the club works on appointing a new manager. It appears KM isn't sure if he even wants to be considered for the job.

Of course the club is in a bit of limbo right now, but I'd prefer if the board took the time to make a considered and proper appointment. Whether that happens before or after the deadline is not a concern to me. But if KM is waiting until the day before the deadline before he even applies for the job, he can't really complain if he's not in a position to buy players.

Well for entertainment ..Ian Holloway ! what a nutter , match days would be brilliant , We might go down but we will go down laughing ! I wonder if i have a chance if i send in my CV , Got to two under 12's cup finals last year and managed to finish the team in 3rd...

Well for entertainment ..Ian Holloway ! what a nutter , match days would be brilliant , We might go down but we will go down laughing ! I wonder if i have a chance if i send in my CV , Got to two under 12's cup finals last year and managed to finish the team in 3rd...

3 teams in that league?

3 teams in that league?

just the two but hey we tried

"Nothing has been said".

Hardly sounds promising.