Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yahoo sports is reporting the Villa have ended their interest in Bob Bradley. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

Did we ever have an interest?

Considering that their were rumors this morning saying that Bradley resigned to take the Villa job, I consider this good news. I don't know what the news was like in England, but in the U.S. all of the news pointed to him going to Villa.

yahoo sports is reporting the Villa have ended their interest in Bob Bradley. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

Did we ever have an interest?

Considering that their were rumors this morning saying that Bradley resigned to take the Villa job, I consider this good news. I don't know what the news was like in England, but in the U.S. all of the news pointed to him going to Villa.

At least it raised our profile a bit more in the USA!!

Would Fulham be prepared to let Hughes go ? - maybe if they could snare MON as a replacement - its a scenario where everyone wins

Fulham think they would be getting a better manager

Villa think they would be getting a better manager

Hughes was never first choice as Fulham Boss

Hughes gets a bigger club to manage

23-1 with some bookies

Would Fulham be prepared to let Hughes go ? - maybe if they could snare MON as a replacement - its a scenario where everyone wins

23-1 with some bookies

please not Hughes,we'd play shit football for a start while kicking shite out of other teams.i dont mean to sound bad,bud i'd rather a manager from outside the uk for a change,someone like Jol that can get us playing football,i'm sick of us playing a crap style of football some pass and move would be nice.plus a better style will put bums on seats meaning more money..

23-1 with some bookies

please not Hughes,we'd play shit football for a start while kicking shite out of other teams.i dont mean to sound bad,bud i'd rather a manager from outside the uk for a change,someone like Jol that can get us playing football,i'm sick of us playing a crap style of football some pass and move would be nice.plus a better style will put bums on seats meaning more money..

Dunno about this. There are those who call Jose Mourino's football drab. - Start winning a few games and the good football will flow.

23-1 with some bookies

Dunno about this. There are those who call Jose Mourino's football drab. - Start winning a few games and the good football will flow.

Jose's football is **** shite,i cant stand watching it i know its a winning style,but i'm at the stage when i watch us play i want to be entertained,it is a results busness i know but id rather finish 7th ot 8th playing in the right way,it would be better than some defencive crap..

....Any big name manager by definition will demand big bucks....and they know they can.That will not be an attraction from the current owner having just recently parted with a huge sum over 4 years for debatable return.

My suspicion the new manager will be of a limited reputation looking to chance his luck....with a belly full of hunger.

I rather fancy the new guy will be grateful for the job rather than we are grateful to him for coming.

....Any big name manager by definition will demand big bucks....and they know they can.That will not be an attraction from the current owner having just recently parted with a huge sum over 4 years for debatable return.

My suspicion the new manager will be of a limited reputation looking to chance his luck....with a belly full of hunger.

I rather fancy the new guy will be grateful for the job rather than we are grateful to him for coming.

Maybe I am old fashioned - but if you get a top manager - on say £1m a year- he only has to uncover one gem of a player to make his salary worthwhile.

From what you say you are expecting Alan Curbishley then ?