Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Tinker says. MacDonald could COULD be one of those caretakers who has served his apprenticeship and might be ready. I'd love to see the team under his guidance tear everyone a new ass, not just for the usual pro-Villa reasons either :thumb:

If i hear someone at my work mention Bob feckin Bradley again i think i might fly over to the states and murder him just for the fun of it MWAHAHAHAHA
I'm feeling the same with all this talk of Sven, except I don't know what part of the world to fly to in order to murder him.

If i hear someone at my work mention Bob feckin Bradley again i think i might fly over to the states and murder him just for the fun of it MWAHAHAHAHA

hahahaha tell me about it, ive had bluenose mates txting and ringing me today laughing saying bob bradleys our new manager.

No thank you.

im with a few on here i'd like to see kevin Macdonald given a chance, hes well respected knows the club inside out and its about time good coaches like him are rewarded for the job they do for a change.

If we're going to give anyone a chance who lesser experience i'd like it to be Kevin Macdonald.

Ive been saying for days if we give the job to Bradley we might as well just give it to MacDonald, at least he knows the players.

Nobody has mentioned this name - former Chelsea manager, linked to us in the past, spoken publicly about his liking for the Villa, now at Roma...Claudio Ranieri.

why would Ranieri leave Roma for Villa? :?: :|