Valencia (H) Friendly Match Thread

rjw63

Heskey on.... are we aiming for a 0 - 0? lmao at the pundit Chris Coleman

"Neil Warnock is coming on wait a minute my mistake i mean Stephen Warnock id love to see Neil get in this squad at his age"

Dont give MON any idea's ffs.

Keep Luke Young? You joking, look at his attitude, terrible isn't it....tackling last ditch and what not. He don't care.

Grow up.

Nobody question him on the pitch, just off it. How stupid are you to even pretend others said otherwise? Not going to post the facts ebcause that is wrong on the person who told me, but his attitude OFF the pitch is a disgrace. get over it.

Yeah and last time I remembered, games are played and won on the pitch.

Keep Luke Young? You joking, look at his attitude, terrible isn't it....tackling last ditch and what not. He don't care.

Grow up.

Nobody question him on the pitch, just off it. How stupid are you to even pretend others said otherwise? Not going to post the facts ebcause that is wrong on the person who told me, but his attitude OFF the pitch is a disgrace. get over it.

Terry should still be England captain then... and Joey Barton should be in the England squad and not slated for what he does off the pitch... What happens off the pitch affects on the pitch, let players run riot and you have Newcastle in their relegation season.

Oh and ex Villa youth player should not have been released for stealing!

And on a positive note not related to above, Albrighton and Clark looking good.

Grow up.

Terry should still be England captain then... and Joey Barton should be in the England squad and not slated for what he does off the pitch... What happens off the pitch affects on the pitch, let players run riot and you have Newcastle in their relegation season.

Sorry, I forgot Luke Young went to jail and cheated off his wife. Great comparisons :lol:

Feck me, he said he didn't like playing left back, hardly a crime is it. Most players would do the same.

Albrighton has been very good.

Sometimes I feel that Ashley Young tries to much, when there is an easy pass he sometimes likes to dwell to much on the ball. Maybe why Capello doesn't fancy him?

Grow up.

Keeping troublemakers at the club is always gonna be a risky business, but can be defended as long as the player is truly excellent and give us that little extra in terms of quality. Luke Young is good, but not exceptional and can be sacrificed for the benfit of team spirit imo.

Beye is easily as good if given a proper run in the team.

Grow up.

Sorry, I forgot Luke Young went to jail and cheated off his wife. Great comparisons :lol:

Feck me, he said he didn't like playing left back, hardly a crime is it. Most players would do the same.

As you said, its off the pitch, it doesn't matter, or maybe it does... depends on how you want to bash MON!

Second thing, yeah... thats exactly it, the whole story, well done. Gold medal.

Grow up.

Keeping troublemakers at the club is always gonna be a risky business, but can be defended as long as the player is truly excellent and give us that little extra in terms of quality. Luke Young is good, but not exceptional and can be sacrificed for the benfit of team spirit imo.

If you really think a player talking to the manager, telling him he's unhappy at being played out of position is dampening team spirit, you should probably go around most football clubs. Every side from Barcelona to your local sunday side have players who talk to the manager of not being happy at something.

Players aren't exactly going to go "Argh, Luke Young wants to play RB, not LB, that is so annoying, i'm really sad now"

Grow up.

If you really think a player talking to the manager, telling him he's unhappy at being played out of position is dampening team spirit, you should probably go around most football clubs. Every side from Barcelona to your local sunday side have players who talk to the manager of not being happy at something.

Players aren't exactly going to go "Argh, Luke Young wants to play RB, not LB, that is so annoying, i'm really sad now"

about 40% of the story there.