Valencia (H) Friendly Match Thread

rjw63

I know its only pre-season. but with pl starting in 8 days, is anyone else a little concerned that some of our boys where drenched in sweat after 20mins? i just presumed they would be near enough ready to go.

Keep Luke Young? You joking, look at his attitude, terrible isn't it....tackling last ditch and what not. He don't care.

Grow up.

Nobody question him on the pitch, just off it. How stupid are you to even pretend others said otherwise? Not going to post the facts ebcause that is wrong on the person who told me, but his attitude OFF the pitch is a disgrace. get over it.

I know its only pre-season. but with pl starting in 8 days, is anyone else a little concerned that some of our boys where drenched in sweat after 20mins? i just presumed they would be near enough ready to go.

Sweating isn't necessarily a sign of not being fit. Stan always sweats like that. It could also be the balmy European type evenings we're experiencing in the 2nd City....

LOL, the Just for Men commercial is the exact same script as here in the States, just with different accents. How economical.

Here comes Heskey for Carew. Surely there's goals in this half yet.