Shaving your man garden :-)

b6bloke

Do you shave your body excluding face?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Do you shave your body excluding face?

• I shave my sack only
    • arm pits and chest
    • I have the full sack,chest, back and crack
    • None! put a blade near mine and you die!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Does this mean Chindie is the missing link, hiding away in the valleys :wink:

Not hiding away in the valleys mate, I'm back in Brum, have been for a while (and the rabid Welsh on here will elt you know I never was in the valleys ;))

And I've nothing to hide! I'm nowhere near as bad as that bloke :lol:

Never done it before but I really need to. The stuff is getting out of control.

How do you go about trimming it? Do you take a bit off with scissors, or with an electric shaver?

Check the link from the original post for a suitable appliance which will simply trim shorter or shave smooth, as required.

I trim pits, clean shave my chest and give crotch and sack area a good old trim. I hate chest hair and stomach hair so it gets the clean chop.

Sounds like a lot of work; is this a twice weekly vigil or does it involve periods of torso stubble? Does it itch when growing back? Wet shave razor or body groomer?

I trim my armpits in summer due to sweat problems. Antipersperant don't work with thick hair, need roll on for summer. I've also saved my stomach hair recently with an electric razor due to a six pack forming. All that effort should not be hidden by hair.

My gf did mine with a bic once, but i looked weird and it felt like a clearing in the woods, so i never did it again. Made her laugh though.

Sounds interesting

I trim pits, clean shave my chest and give crotch and sack area a good old trim. I hate chest hair and stomach hair so it gets the clean chop.

Sounds like a lot of work; is this a twice weekly vigil or does it involve periods of torso stubble? Does it itch when growing back? Wet shave razor or body groomer?

It doesn't itch, and torso stubble can appear which doesn't bother me too much. It's when hair just downright attacks the torso. I use both a body groomer and I will wet shave the torso causing me no pain or shaving rash.

Saying that, it is an effort but one worth dealing with for me. Incidently, I do like a beard now and again.

Pics would be interesting... I'm especially keen on seeing the bic'd and talc'd one in particular :nod:

*VT's male usage of Bics, Talc and digital cameras increases exponentially*

;)

None. Aint hairy enough for starters, I I was hairy I'd trim everything and anything.

So you're naturally hairless everywhere except your scalp? :detect:

Want to try reading what I wrote again? :bonk:

:?

I still read it that you haven't any body/pubic hair and therefore don't trim and that if you did have body/pubic hair you would trim. Unless you only have a tiny amount that you deem untrimmable?

Â