Barry Bannan

villianusa

Forget his drink driving antics if being an average player was a criminal offence he'd get life

I still think the root cause of his drink problems is because he has never been allowed on Nemesis because of his wee size

£4,500 fine and 18 month driving ban. Could have been worse.

There will be some idiots on here absolutely gutted he hasn't been beheaded

Lesson learned hopefully.

So thinking drink driving is a serious offence makes you an idiot?

I guess if a member of your family or close friend was killed by a drunk driver you wouldn't expect much done to them.

Yes no one was killed and bannan should consider himself very lucky that no one was hurt from his idiotic decision.

There will be some idiots on here absolutely gutted he hasn't been beheaded

Lesson learned hopefully.

So thinking drink driving is a serious offence makes you an idiot?

I guess if a member of your family or close friend was killed by a drunk driver you wouldn't expect much done to them.

Yes no one was killed and bannan should consider himself very lucky that no one was hurt from his idiotic decision.

1. Yes it is a serious offence. We ALL do stupid things, especially when we're young. Saying he should be sent down, sold, thrown to the lions, have his hands cut off for a stupid mistake is equally stupid.

2. If my Auntie had bollocks etc etc

We all make mistakes but how many of us make mistakes that have the potential to kill or seriously injure innocent people?

When John Carew booted the corner flag into the crowd, it 'could' have killed someone. But it didn't

Neither did this.

Move on.

Has this been annouced anywhere? Any links?

Google his name and it will come up.

I said 18 month ban and £500, but to be fair his fine will reflect his earnings and i guess it is to make an example of him.

There was no way he was getting off with a little ban or on the other hand, being sent to prison.

And his car going for 300m after hitting the barrier ON A BEND, that little shit was tanking it. He is a lucky sod no one else was hit.

We all make mistakes but how many of us make mistakes that have the potential to kill or seriously injure innocent people?

When John Carew booted the corner flag into the crowd, it 'could' have killed someone. But it didn't

Neither did this.

Move on.

Yes completely the same scenario there. Good point.

Neither did this.

Move on.

Yes completely the same scenario there. Good point.