Barry Bannan

villianusa

Bannon is a confusing one for me. I can tell that he is a really good footballer, has great technical ability and an eye for a pass.

Thing is, he doesn't quite seem to be able to translate that into top flight football just yet. Too many times he tries the angled, chipped pass that could be great but often end up looking like another long ball straight to the opposition.

Needs to be taught how to bide his time a little more and not always try to force things that aren't on. Also needs to work on defensive duties.

i'd rather him in the team, he's one player who isn't afraid of the ball.

he might lose the ball often but at least he has balls and courage to want it

I love Barry Bannan's balls.

For me though, the best thing about Barry is he knows size isn't important and so he's happy to get in there with the big boys and shake them off if necessary.

He's also got a smashing tackle for a little one.

All bannan does it hit 50 yard Hollywood balls straight out of play or straight to the opposition centre half. i think his biggest problem is that he thinks he is world class but in reality he is like a poor version of Lee Hendrie. i am not convinced by him in the slightest

Recently he has come off the bench with 15 mins to go and more often than not we are chasing the game. He probably feels that he has to make a big impression on the game and won't do that through a simple pass.

I agree he often overdoes but I'm not ready to write him off. When he has started I've been far more impressed with him.

Can't write him off yet, he hasn't had a chance to prove himself.

Half a season of regular football is the minimum we should judge him on. I've seen enough to know he is not going to be shit though.

Needs games.