Barry Bannan

villianusa

He wouldn't get jail time for that, assuming no-one was hurt in the accident. Fine and a driving ban I would imagine.

Doesn't stop it being **** stupid though

Agreed but lets put the fact hes a footballer to one side. I know a ton of people that have a few pints and drive home, a couple got caught and had 12 month bans etc.

Loads of people chance it.

I wasn't referring to him being footballer.

I just don't think people do jail time for drink driving unless they injure people in accidents.

I may be wrong.

And I'm not commenting on whether it's right or wrong.

heard that he had got himself an attitude since making the first team though lets see who was driving first as dont thing Bannon has a Range Rover as he tweeted notthat long ago that he had just brought a little Peugeot

Yeh a couple of have claimed they drive KAs/Peugeots, how is this surprising to anyone, Barry thinks he is the dogs b*****, he has been having a go at fans critiscsing him on Twitter recently, its quite funny actually reading his tweets and realising he is going to regret that in future, when he grows up.

Hey, this crime is not un-common in the U.K and people are suspended from driving in courts every week,. It is a little unfortunate for Barry,but it will not affect his football ability, he will be banned and fined just like the next person and will learn from the conviction.

Anyone miss the fact he went out on the lash partying after a humiliating villa defeat ? The first at home to WBA since 79!!!

Is everyone ok with that?

And the reports of him being a Charlie big bollocks clearing in the woods suggest we should move this dwarf on, preferably by cannon

not sure we have sufficient strength in depth to be able to do that

....but it would send a strong signal. "Keep your feet on the ground or you are dropped". Perhaps give Daniel Johnson a chance to shine?

I remember reading the Independent article on him earlier this month, he seemed quite down to earth. What a shame.

Anyone caught drink-driving should be banned from driving for life.

Anyone miss the fact he went out on the lash partying after a humiliating villa defeat ? The first at home to WBA since 79!!!

Is everyone ok with that?

And the reports of him being a Charlie big bollocks clearing in the woods suggest we should move this dwarf on, preferably by cannon

Barry Cannon :P