Barry Bannan

villianusa

People make predictions... I predicted Bannan would be playing bottom of Championship / League One in 2 years, Con stated he would be playing for teams challenging for the Champions League.

I'm following the progress on my prediction as I am entitled to and as any other person would do after they make a prediction.

You call it pathetic, I call it stating an opinion and then the facts to back up the opinion - all which are very relevant and hence are posted on the Bannan thread. Your post about calling something pathetic actually has no relevance in the Bannan thread.

• Like 1

You do know he was just trolling the entire time and only wanted to get bites out of people?

Stop wasting precious minutes of your life replying to him and get on with something more important.

Edited by villarule123

0-0 against Everton.

Absolutely immense today, apparently. Palace should have been a couple of goals up at half-time. Played the 90 minutes too.

Signs are he is settling into form.

0-0 against Everton.

Absolutely immense today, apparently. Palace should have been a couple of goals up at half-time. Played the 90 minutes too.

Signs are he is settling into form.

No goals, no assists, no wins, no key passes either I gather.

The exact stats you used to tell us he was our best player last season.

Defend that.

No key passes? He had one today, and has 6 in five appearances, when he has normally been subbed. Crossing remains exceptionally accurate, as it was last season, about 40% or 9/22. It's difficult to appreciate how good that statistic is because - even with the best crosser in the game - most of them are chalked down as misses.

Overall, settling into the team nicely, no real dip in form with still a lot of potential to fulfil. 

No key passes? He had one today, and has 6 in five appearances, when he has normally been subbed. Crossing remains exceptionally accurate, as it was last season, about 40% or 9/22. It's difficult to appreciate how good that statistic is because - even with the best crosser in the game - most of them are chalked down as misses.

Overall, settling into the team nicely, no real dip in form with still a lot of potential to fulfil. 

What is his win percentage at Palace? You know, the big "stat" you used when he was here? Can you let me know what it is at Palace?

What is his win percentage at Palace? You know, the big "stat" you used when he was here? Can you let me know what it is at Palace?

Bannan is so new to the side, he has not even had a pre-season. Deadline day signing. They don't really know him, he doesn't really know them. How is he supposed to influence the team?

At the moment it's not a relevant statistic. He cannot be expected to influence the team.

Until when? Some time into the season. About now, perhaps. Signs today that the other players are gaining faith in him.

That is just hilarious!

MOTD - one good cross and a few shots of a headless chicken. He hasn't improved. He hasn't got worse. He is still just not a very good footballer.

yes but it showed about 2 minutes so you dont know what he did the rest of the match

That is just hilarious!

MOTD - one good cross and a few shots of a headless chicken. He hasn't improved. He hasn't got worse. He is still just not a very good footballer.

yes but it showed about 2 minutes so you dont know what he did the rest of the match

Yeah, we should watch nothing and rely on stats.