Barry Bannan

villianusa

good luck to him. abuse he gets is ridiculous, not a great but he always put the effort in unlike some players.

though if gets this page off the forum its a very big positive ;)

• Like 4

Why does this have to happen to me?

Poor old Rovers13 - losing Big Sam, Venky's, Steve Kean, Relegation, constantly being knocked out of the domestic cups by the greatest team on the planet & now `Wee Barry` joining your club. Could it possibly get any worse?

To any Rovers fan contemplating suicide by jumping off the nearest floodlight in the Darwen End I offer you just one simple piece of advice.

Jump!

Honestly its karmic. Our central midfield was awful this year, and back in January on brfcs someone suggested going in for bannan on a loan. Every one seemed to think this was a genius idea. I tried to warn them off, tell them that he's pretty terrible, but everyone seemed convinced he was what Danny Murphy was supposed to be when we signed him.

So the venkys, losing big Sam, 3 straight relegation battles (the middle one unsuccessful),and kean we didn't near deserve but bannan indeed goes to rovers us supporters will deserve the horrors.

To be completely honest though he might actually improve our central midfield. That's how god awfulit was last year. I'm actually talking myself into believing this could be a good signing for Rovers. Wow.

Poor old Rovers13 - losing Big Sam, Venky's, Steve Kean, Relegation, constantly being knocked out of the domestic cups by the greatest team on the planet & now `Wee Barry` joining your club. Could it possibly get any worse?

To any Rovers fan contemplating suicide by jumping off the nearest floodlight in the Darwen End I offer you just one simple piece of advice.

Jump!

Honestly its karmic. Our central midfield was awful this year, and back in January on brfcs someone suggested going in for bannan on a loan. Every one seemed to think this was a genius idea. I tried to warn them off, tell them that he's pretty terrible, but everyone seemed convinced he was what Danny Murphy was supposed to be when we signed him.

So the venkys, losing big Sam, 3 straight relegation battles (the middle one unsuccessful),and kean we didn't near deserve but bannan indeed goes to rovers us supporters will deserve the horrors.

Don't believe the hype. When he's playing well he's a pleasure to watch - hopefully he'll get a bit of confidence back with you guys and I think you'll find him a perfectly acceptable addition. He's not proved quite enough for the Prem, but he's by no means a bad player.

• Like 1

Jump!

Don't believe the hype. When he's playing well he's a pleasure to watch - hopefully he'll get a bit of confidence back with you guys and I think you'll find him a perfectly acceptable addition. He's not proved quite enough for the Prem, but he's by no means a bad player.

Yeah I watched a lot of villa games last year so I saw a lot of him. The championships really physical and that's my biggest worry for bannan I think. Though maybe with his world class crossing he''ll help Jordan Rhodes score even more :-).

To be completely honest though he might actually improve our central midfield. That's how god awfulit was last year. I'm actually talking myself into believing this could be a good signing for Rovers. Wow.

Rovers13 - You are becoming delusional. It's called post Bannan shock.

The best thing you can do now is impersonate Con & start your own Bannan thread on the BRFC message boards. Who knows? They might believe you. Perhaps you can put in a bid with Con for the hoof charts, .gifs & heat maps. 

One thing Bannan guarantees is to get bums off seats.

The only problem is they head straight for the exit doors never to return.

Sorry, but I really don't know what Blackburn have done to deserve this.

Hopefully Venky's will soon start giving bantams away for nowt starting with Bannan once they've witnessed his first training session at first hand & realise the error of their ways.

Once Bannan is signed Steve Kean will never be more popular.

Good Luck Rovers13.........you'll need it. :)

Edited by villa-revolution

Rovers13 - You are becoming delusional. It's called post Bannan shock.

The best thing you can do now is impersonate Con & start your own Bannan thread on the BRFC message boards. Who knows? They might believe you. Perhaps you can put in a bid with Con for the hoof charts, .gifs & heat maps.

One thing Bannan guarantees is to get bums off seats.

The only problem is they head straight for the exit doors never to return.

Sorry, but I really don't know what Blackburn have done to deserve this.

Hopefully Venky's will soon start giving bantams away for nowt starting with Bannan once they've witnessed his first training session at first hand & realise the error of their ways.

Once Bannan is signed Steve Kean will never be more popular.

Good Luck Rovers13.........you'll need it. :)

All the Rovers fans already left those seats so nothing to worry about there :-)

• Like 1