Barry Bannan

villianusa

He sounds like a prick in those videos to me :P

At least he stopped to sign shirts. Could have been worse.

True, but he wasn't driving was he.

Was he banned after his drunken crash on the motorway ?

Those youtube kids are brilliant, rather than trying to sell news speculation, they've got the bollucks to front the players up with a phone camera on them and ask them about their future at the club. Brilliant. 

Mixed feelings about Bannan leaving. I don't think he's very good but I rather suspect he might do very well at another club more accommodating to him, although I think probably a 'lesser' club. 

If only they'd learn to hold their cameras the right way round. 

I thought Bannan was gonna get out of the car & start running along the motorway ;)

Let's hope he will be quickly using that pen again soon signing for some other poor  misguided  fools.

The sooner the better.

Also, that's the first time I've ever seen a signed Villa shirt instantly plummet in value.

If I were you lads I'd take it back to the Villa Village & ask for a full refund, but please lads, what ever you do, please try & hide Bannan's signature from the girl on the till or your doomed to failure instantly.

You could also try putting it up for sale on e-bay but unfortunately Con will be the only bidder. :P 

Mixed feelings about Bannan leaving. I don't think he's very good but I rather suspect he might do very well at another club more accommodating to him, although I think probably a 'lesser' club. 

He'll likely pull up trees in the championship, get a move to the premiership and be shite, then repeat the cycle - with the odd promotion thrown in rather than being bought by a PL side. Can see him being a yoyo player who's great in one league and no good in the other

to be honest I dont think Banaan is as shite as most make out, just perhaps doesn't fit into our system and we are stacked in CM. He's had some very good moments, wish him luck wherever he goes (Unless he is playing us of course)

He's had some very good moments

Can you name 5?

To be truthful off the top of my head I only really remember two, the pass to Albrighton for that goal and spinning and starting  counter attack which led to the Benteke backheel and Weimann finish I think? He has shown glimpses of talent in the past though I think alot are being way too harsh.

• Like 2

Can you name 5?

To be truthful off the top of my head I only really remember two, the pass to Albrighton for that goal and spinning and starting  counter attack which led to the Benteke backheel and Weimann finish I think? He has shown glimpses of talent in the past though I think alot are being way too harsh.

So basically the one hollywood ball out of 100 which has ever worked and the 2 yard pass under zero pressure which my nan could have made

I'm predicting fireworks very soon him leaving the club will feel as good as seeing Benteke renewing his contract

When it happens celebratory drinks are on me

• Like 3

Can you name 5?

So the guy has made 83 appearances for the club and all you can think of is a long range pass and a two yard pass.

I think that rather says it all.

Whose message boards will soon have the privilege of being supplied & bombarded with the dynamic heat maps, .gifs, charts, stats  etc etc & being trolled by Con? That is the real question now.

Celtic? Swansea? Crystal Palace? The Cat & Fiddle?

When Bannan goes he won't be missed. At all.

When Con goes there will be mass protests in the Holte-End. The sun will fall from the sky & the Oceans will just simply evaporate.

There will be nobody left to Troll your arse off or mind blow your brain's out ever again.

Mark my words - VT will be in melt down & will never be the same again. :(     :)

Con In - Bannan out.