• Ozil
    • Forlan
    • Schweinsteiger
    • Forlan
    • Sneijder
    • Xavi
    • Vittek
    • Other(please name)

Lahm has been the most consistent. Schweinsteiger has been brilliant in a couple of games but was pretty appalling against Serbia. Same with Ozil, has looked very good but has also gone missing.

Villa has got crucial goals but I wouldn't say has been amazingly impressive, Spain generally have only just scraped through each game really.

Sneijder has been the stand out attacking player this WC so far, but my vote at the moment is with Lahm. Hasn't put a foot wrong, youngest captain in the competition I believe and is even playing in his second favourite position. He's been faultless.

It's all about consistency for me though. With 2 games to go, my opinion can change quite easily.

Thats a really good point. People on here say Steven Gerrard can still be called world class because he was playing out of position for england. I say those that are world class step up to the mark, wherever they are playing

4-2-3-1

GK - Benaglia (Swi)

RB - Maicon (Bra)

LB - Lahm (Ger)

CB - Lucio (Bra)

CB - Mertesacker (Ger)

DMC- Schweinsteiger (Ger)

DMC - Perez (Uru)

AML - Villa (Spa)

AMC - Forlan (Uru)

AMR - Sneider (Hol)

SC - Klose (Ger)

so far for me muller or honda, as a keen pro evo fm and occasional fifa player as well as watching shit loads of football i can honestly say im really impressed with honda who id never really seen and muller who i had seen and never thought much of

as for villa, klose, sneijder even ozil and sanchez, i somehow just expected them to be good and havent been disappointed, but its not the same impact as genuinely being surprised by the other 2

He is playing well on the right of midfield. Better than Dannon existant one on the other wing!

Screw you all. That was the peak of my powers. I thought it was awesome :lol:
I did laugh quite loudly for several seconds mate. :D

Oh god I love terrible puns.