The New Condem Government

bickster

Interesting article by the Daily Heil.

Tory voters are less intelligent than Labour voters

Shown up by their own newspaper :)

Us right wingers were intelligent enough to find the article back in Feb 2012 when it was written though :)

Not being a Tory, I don't read the Daily Heil. I found the link to it elsewhere. :)

Interesting article by the Daily Heil.

Tory voters are less intelligent than Labour voters

Shown up by their own newspaper :)

Us right wingers were intelligent enough to find the article back in Feb 2012 when it was written though :)

Not being a Tory, I don't read the Daily Heil. I found the link to it elsewhere. :)

You mean here on VT when we discussed it last year :)

PS ... Is saying "I don't read the heil " the labour equivalent of " I'm not a racist but .... "

Good to see Ed Balls doing his bit to prove he is "one of us" by running a red light .... Lets just pray he convinces Yvette to say she was driving :)

Isn't this the second time you've pinched one of Drat's jokes? :)

Oh fudge

The last post I had on the page was Drat and the ATOS one

The shame of it all ..... Who'd have thought Drat had it in him to be so funny :)

Good to see Ed Balls doing his bit to prove he is "one of us" by running a red light .... Lets just pray he convinces Yvette to say she was driving :)

Oh fudge

The shame of it all ..... Who'd have thought Drat had it in him to be so funny :)

Sits here in my smoking jacket drinking a fine old brandy with a wry smile across my face :-)

Tony you have let yourself down there my good fellow.

A John Prescott "It was not me I was in my other Jag" line surely was near the top of the list :-)

Oh fudge

Sits here in my smoking jacket drinking a fine old brandy with a wry smile across my face :-)

I was just thinking, I can't believe there are two people in the world that unfunny :)

Oh fudge

I was just thinking, I can't believe there are two people in the world that unfunny :)

Ross Noble. Peter Kay.

Â