The New Condem Government

bickster

So I see Chris Grayling says it's ok to slap people if you want to send a message to them.

Well that's great, because I want to send a message to him, and Jeremy "Hunt", and Michael Gove, and Ian Duncan Smith, and George Osborne.  I imagine many millions of others feel the same.

I wonder if Mr Grayling has considered the logistics of this.  There's clearly not a single venue which could accommodate such crowds.  How would the transport be arranged?  The queue management?  Toilet provision, and refreshments?  I look forward to hearing more.

So I see Chris Grayling says it's ok to slap people if you want to send a message to them.

Well that's great, because I want to send a message to him, and Jeremy "Hunt", and Michael Gove, and Ian Duncan Smith, and George Osborne.  I imagine many millions of others feel the same.

I wonder if Mr Grayling has considered the logistics of this.  There's clearly not a single venue which could accommodate such crowds.  How would the transport be arranged?  The queue management?  Toilet provision, and refreshments?  I look forward to hearing more.

could tip the balance in favour of HS2

'just need to pop down to that London love, back for tea'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2271961/Cameron-gets-ticking-statistics-watchdog-boasting-TV-hed-cut-national-debt-risen-289billion.html#axzz2Jgyy7dwp

Quite astonishing. Cameron makes "paying down the debt" the centerpiece of his whole "strategy", but doesn't even understand what it is, or that it's gone up not down; and is taken to task by the head of the ONS as a result. What an idiot.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2271961/Cameron-gets-ticking-statistics-watchdog-boasting-TV-hed-cut-national-debt-risen-289billion.html#axzz2Jgyy7dwp

Quite astonishing. Cameron makes "paying down the debt" the centerpiece of his whole "strategy", but doesn't even understand what it is, or that it's gone up not down; and is taken to task by the head of the ONS as a result. What an idiot.

He and a lot of Tory MP's (and a lot of people in general in fact) are too thick to know the difference between debt and deficit, elementary macro 101 should be on the agenda for most of them. It also speaks volumes about Oxford's PPE program.

• Like 1

my Labrador tore one up  and that left vote Lab

Quite possibly the best choice on offer in 2015.

I'm sure a dog could run the country better than Cameron, certainly they'd do a better job than the part time Chancellor of the Exchequer.

This is a tiny glimpse into the bizarre world of how our secret police spy on us.  Taking dead childrens' identities.  Visiting the dead kids' home towns so they would have "memories" to recount when lying to the people they were spying on.

I'm not sure if it's more like the Stasi, or Blade Runner and True Lies.  Probably a cross between both approaches.

Interesting times for the Tory party now and how the bile is spewing out on subjects like Gay marriage, the wreck they are making of the economy and the hatred towards the Lib Dems. The election in Eastleigh is funny as UKIP now will be a big test to see how much of the Tory vote they will steal - I wonder what lies they will tell as part of their campaign.

A few of the comments from Tories already show their delusion and arrogance, how the LibDems have stopped them imposing ideas that were never part of the mandate for this Gvmt. It's carnage (and very funny) and to see the very things that Cameron thought he could hide spewing out from within his party shows how weak a leader he really is. As for Clegg, the bloke is nothing more than a disgrace, totally killed off his party and would I imagine be considering what his career will be now outside of politics. I'm sure some of his rich Tory buddies will have a job for him :-)

I'm sure some of his rich Tory buddies will have a job for him :-)

I would have thought the market for domestic help is pretty saturated. Why pay Clegg when you can get someone more Russian, blonder and with tits for less money?

• Like 1

without naming he who shall not be named , i thought we'd already established you were happy for people to slap another person  :confused:

presumably though you are talking about his comments that it is right to smack a child in certain circumstances  ?

Have a party ever done more in such a short space of time than the Tories have done in the last 2 and half years to ensure they have no chance of winning the next election?

Gordon Brown says Hello  :-)

Â