The New Condem Government

bickster

Cameron really needs to get a grip of his party.  There was the dismal idea of the bingo posters after the budget, and now he's made a huge error in judgement in not sacking this silly bitch.  Weak, weak leadership.

Weak, weak leadership.

Too weak to sack her, but also to weak to back her and make it stick.

I expect the whips are touring the tearooms, promising that she will be out straight after the Euro elections if they just get of Cameron's back for a while.

I wonder if she'll last until Wednesday.

Public apology my arse. Benefit fraudsters don't get such a luxury.

Miller should be sacked as a Minister and from the party, investigated by the Police and HMRC and then prosecuted for any offences she has committed.

It shows Cameron as a leader with a backbone and it might even restore some faith in the political system to see politicians hang out to dry one of their own who had her hands in the till.

Edited by Eames
  • Like 4

It's all very well and good that she apologises to MPs, but this was tax payers money she was pocketing.

I call for a public apology.

I'm still waiting for Gordon Brown to apologise for plundering my pension fund.

Politicians only apologise for things that occurred hundreds of years ago.

(My opinion is that she should have been sacked, by the way)

RBS. The bank we gave billions to when the shit they created hit the fan. Billions which could have been spent on the NHS, saving lives. The bank we own ...but don't really because it will be sold by our government to some rich people for the price of a bag of chips eventually. Look how they're spending our investment. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/rbs-in-zero-hours-storm-stateowned-bank-helping-business-draw-up-controversial-contracts-9244652.html

They're helping companies draw up zero hour contracts. Some thanks.

RBS. The bank we gave billions to when the shit they created hit the fan. Billions which could have been spent on the NHS, saving lives. The bank we own ...but don't really because it will be sold by our government to some rich people for the price of a bag of chips eventually. Look how they're spending our investment. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/rbs-in-zero-hours-storm-stateowned-bank-helping-business-draw-up-controversial-contracts-9244652.html

We pay for them, so that they can in turn exploit us. Modern day Capitalism.

BIAD.

• Like 1

If only the NHS wasn't thrown into every left wing argument.

Billions are spent on the NHS, billions on an organisation where wasteage, fraud, and general thievery are part of the daily routine of some connected with it.

You cannot spend all of the country's money on one organisation.

If only the NHS wasn't thrown into every left wing argument.

Billions are spent on the NHS, billions on an organisation where wasteage, fraud, and general thievery are part of the daily routine of some connected with it.

I remember reading a report a few years back which said the NHS is the most efficient health provider in the world. Providing expensive treatments and operations at a fraction of the cost in private hospitals . Fraud and thievery are to be found in every large organization. There is no evidence that it is endemic or even on a particularly large scale in what is generally regarded as a sleaze free NHS. Unlike some political parties[

Edited by meregreen
  • Like 3

And she has resigned, about time.

Yep. Finally.

Why she got the suppoprt of Dave and other BigWigs in the Govt and party I don't know. Even BoJo tarred himself by supporting her. It's been damaging for them all. Which is nice.

I see the Tories are trying to spin a line that she was cleared of the allegations against her, and was hounded from office.

No remorse, no shame, no understanding. They really, really don't get it.

I see the Tories are trying to spin a line that she was cleared of the allegations against her, and was hounded from office.

Indeed. But in that way, they remain tarred. Had they said, 'what she did was wrong, we are sacking her and she will repay all the money she 'embezzled'/stole', then they'd have come out of it alright. This has just been a massive own goal for all of them. Again, which is nice.

Indeed. But in that way, they remain tarred. Had they said, 'what she did was wrong, we are sacking her and she will repay all the money she 'embezzled'/stole', then they'd have come out of it alright. This has just been a massive own goal for all of them. Again, which is nice.

Hardly going to do that when so many of them have got up to similar wheezes, They know they can get away with spreading a little propaganda and it will all be forgotten in a few months by the majority anyway

Edited by mockingbird_franklin

And her resignation is all about the witch hunt being a distraction to the vital work the government is doing.

Even when they are forced to quit they can't help spouting bollox can they. Is there any limit to the lack of Moral, shame or conscience these people are willing to seemingly show, looks like they take advice from shaggy records

Â