The New Condem Government

bickster

No one is asking for sympathy. Just asking not to be told how easy a life teachers have it.

Usually it's brought up and teachers get sensitive defending themselves and round and round it goes.

Stig sums it up perfectly.

What on earth do the people on QT mean when they talk about this bizarre concept of 'energy independence' and how does this fit in with international energy markets, external investment in the UK energy industry, a desire for increased competition and so on?

It seems like the discussion has people throwing half a dozen or more slogans in to a tombola, drawing two or three at random and fitting a sentence around them.

Perhaps that's politics and politicians for you.

So few copies , so many VT members to send a copy to

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1492912417/ref=redir_mdp_mobile?ref_=tsm_1_fb_lk

You do know it's a spoof don't you?

You mean I've just ordered 59 copies of a spoof ... Noooooooooo

Luckily for me I wasn't a product of Labour's education policies and I can read ... Especially the description part where it said 90 blank pages :)

Redwood in Welsh wouldn't work terribly well on the radio so that would have been preferable.

Unfortunately he was spouting off in english about how privatisation will be so good for the workers of Royal Mail he was mystified why they had any concerns.

So few copies , so many VT members to send a copy to

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1492912417/ref=redir_mdp_mobile?ref_=tsm_1_fb_lk

You do know it's a spoof don't you?

You mean I've just ordered 59 copies of a spoof ... Noooooooooo

Luckily for me I wasn't a product of Labour's education policies and I can read ... Especially the description part where it said 90 blank pages :)

Your punctuation could be improved.

Â