Jez

All time record goalscorer and ask any most Real Madrid fan and he is the 2 players they will say is the King are Raul and Di Stefano. He was the main Spanish symbol when the Galactico period ruined their club and the fans absolute love him. Very sad day

Raul has officially left Real Madrid. A sad day for Real Madrid to lose their talisman and probably their greatest ever player

Di Stefano, Ronaldo, Puskas all put him to shame, there's no way he was their best ever

All time record goalscorer and ask any most Real Madrid fan and he is the 2 players they will say is the King are Raul and Di Stefano. He was the main Spanish symbol when the Galactico period ruined their club and the fans absolute love him. Very sad day

Doesn't mean he is the best player. Zidane, Ronaldo were better players by a fairly comfortable distance. Just like C.Ronaldo was better than Giggs but I guess being at a club for such a long time makes you a legend. He is a legend at the club, no doubt but I mean more like, not the best player if you know what I mean.

the only one close to him is Di Stefano to Madrid fans. Ronaldo was a great player but didnt really produce it for Real Madrid when he was there

Are you on drugs?

the only one close to him is Di Stefano to Madrid fans. Ronaldo was a great player but didnt really produce it for Real Madrid when he was there

I agree Ronaldo wasn't that great there, Puskas was though, Zidane was up there also, no matter what you think

Doesn't mean he is the best player. Zidane, Ronaldo were better players by a fairly comfortable distance. Just like C.Ronaldo was better than Giggs but I guess being at a club for such a long time makes you a legend. He is a legend at the club, no doubt but I mean more like, not the best player if you know what I mean.

Not true at all. These were great players but their best years were not at Real Madrid. Their will never be a player with his goalscoring record, loyalty and hard working attitude play for Madrid again which is a shame. Also all these players plus Figo, Roberto Carlos, Laudrup, Valdano, Beckham, Sanchez, Mcmanaman, Hierro etc if asked would 90% say Raul when asked Real Madrid greatest modern player

Guti is a word removed no comparison to Raul

I remember was a great game but was only 1 performance by Ronaldo. Did you see his games vs Mallorca, Barcelona or Valencia or the many league games where he never tracked back or did anything for the team except stand on edge of box and demand ball to feet as he didnt want to run.

Are you on drugs?

No why?

Im just trying to go through a list of possible explanations as to why you seem to think Ronaldo wasnt a great player at Real Madrid. Clouded judgment is the most likely in my mind.

I remember was a great game but was only 1 performance by Ronaldo. Did you see his games vs Mallorca, Barcelona or Valencia or the many league games where he never tracked back or did anything for the team except stand on edge of box and demand ball to feet as he didnt want to run.

The greatest player currently also doesn't really work hard, well the best two in Ronaldo and Messi.

Zidane also said he was the best he's ever played with and unless I'm wrong, they only played together at Real Madrid?

The greatest player currently also doesn't really work hard, well the best two in Ronaldo and Messi.

Zidane also said he was the best he's ever played with and unless I'm wrong, they only played together at Real Madrid?

I dont think you understand what i meant.

I never said Raul was better player than Zidane or Ronaldo. I said he was better for Real Madrid than Zidane or Ronaldo.

Also i assume you have never saw Messi play bevause that guy is as hard working as any player at the moment. Just that he is more famous for hsi skill. The guy puts in a shift when he plays

Talk that personal terms have been agreed between Fabregas and Barca.

Currently only on (snigger) Goal.com, so likely to be rubbish, but who knows. It almost wouldn't surprise me.

Currently only on (snigger) Goal.com, so likely to be rubbish, but who knows. It almost wouldn't surprise me.

I don't believe for a second that Arsenal have given Cesc permission to talk with Barca given their current stance.